Redemption slams Fatality AGAIN | F2P Prep | 3-0

Salso

6Cb9loe.gif

FBjIMOi.png

www.clan-rd.com - RD.teamspeak3.com - #Redemption

06/06/2016 - F2P Prep 30v30

JAzHBJu.png

Today we massed up 36 phoenix's to take on Fatality in this 30v30 minimum F2P prep.

Shoutout to all the phoenix's who turned up and performed.

Thanks for the prep Fatality, remember, you'll always be below us ;]

JAzHBJu.png

49iSHED.png

RD Starting: 31

FI Starting: 31

-

RD Ending: 14

FI Ending: 0

jHvIIU6.png

RD Starting: 30

FI Starting: 30

-

RD Ending: 28

FI Ending: 0

ItQgLUL.png

THEY LEFT LMAO

JAzHBJu.png

K6A8GUI.png

Horizon's POV ft round 1 audio

17's POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3R3J5-Tej0

Brexx's POV

JAzHBJu.png

Can't say much. Round 1 we should have won, we were up 4 but 3 people dc'd from world. Round 2 I got logged out of RS for some reason and we had a broccoli who attacked first round 2. Not really worth giving you a round 3. Hopefully we fight you more often now. It was a clean fight, which was very enjoyable.

Can't say much. Round 1 we should have won, we were up 4 but 3 people dc'd from world. Round 2 I got logged out of RS for some reason and we had a broccoli who attacked first round 2. Not really worth giving you a round 3. Hopefully we fight you more often now. It was a clean fight, which was very enjoyable.

gz eop

how are u going to say 3 people dc'd from the world when we literally single piled 6+ of u out lmfao

also u were up 5:

4f9f38f10f51e95c1579cba2f973fbfc.png

June 6th / March 11th

P2P prep us plz lmfa0

ez btw lmf

how are u going to say 3 people dc'd from the world when we literally single piled 6+ of u out lmfao

also u were down 5:

June 6th / March 11th

P2P prep us plz lmfa0

up 5 horizon

up not down

- jaimy

=), ty for the clean prep :)

also u were down 5:

June 6th / March 11th

P2P prep us plz lmfa0

We are talking about a different round dude. I clearly said round 1. Don't get all offensive, re-read what I had said. Round 1 we were up 4 people for the majority of the fight and some people had world issues. I'm not making excuses, I enjoyed the fight. Hopefully both our officials can square up our differences and get some clean fights each week.

We are talking about a different round dude. I clearly said round 1. Don't get all offensive, re-read what I had said. Round 1 we were up 4 people for the majority of the fight and some people had world issues. I'm not making excuses, I enjoyed the fight. Hopefully both our officials can square up our differences and get some clean fights each week.

didn't know 24v29 is 4 people lolz, and that is round 1??? lmao

ty 4 ez prep winner gz rd