Re- Sithlord / CV

James

Rebellions still alive i think

Lowkey opened envy and lead it to the dirt.  Then he opened rebellion and lead it to the dirt.  Now he has conviction (hint: it's heading to the dirt.)  What does cv mean by it was a long time ago btw?  They've been open a week.

expected though sudo is a downhead who will never find a real life.

Oh yes, I need to find a life because I purposely gave him his account :huh: 

Anyone can create and buy a package without contacting me.

-

I can confirm that the owner of the account, Parmvir, bought a $40 package on reBOOT at 07-04-2014, 05:41:51 am.

Since he's violating terms of service, multi-accounting, I've banned his account and will not have his ban lifted.

I don't condone his use for the tool; leave your bullbrown sticky stuff clan drama out of my product, thanks.

For more information about our TOS, you can read it here:

http://www.reboot.re/tos.php

Oh yes, I need to find a life because I purposely gave him his account :huh: 

Anyone can create and buy a package without contacting me.

-

I can confirm that the owner of the account, Parmvir, bought a $40 package on reBOOT at 07-04-2014, 05:41:51 am.

Since he's violating terms of service, multi-accounting, I've banned his account and will not have his ban lifted.

I don't condone his use for the tool; leave your bullbrown sticky stuff clan drama out of my product, thanks.

For more information about our TOS, you can read it here:

http://www.reboot.re/tos.php

Nice 40 dollars parm

It's a shame he bought this but doesnt change the fact that they dominate you in the wild

35v almost 70+ pls mate hop off your high horse you curry. EoP had no balls to do that did they? "They own us in the wild?" Why dont they accept a prep against us? Pussy clan with pussy ranks and PUSSY members. #Conviction cleared