The difference between Rage and Ruin

Duval

Difference is we are still Aussie dominated (well our core), we can boast 25+ Aussies members who play at a disadvantaged internet connection and disadvantaged time zone and still do extremely well.

The difference is although Rage have won recent preps against us, it doesn't change the fact that our best beats the best of Rage.

Wrong

ey don i know you're a paki whos IQ is less than the camel that you ride to and from the kebab shop, but if you could tell your paki clan to not hit me off while im taking a quiz for my accounting class that would be great, or else i will be changing my ip tomorrow when my roommates at school then camping your ip. along with your clan mates during anything that you do. please be smart and let me get my 4.0 then you can hit me off during preps so you have a chance at winning :) ty - My Overheads. btw ill sell you my dox for 5m just fyi youll prob be jealous and put into a state of depression <3

ey don i know you're a paki whos IQ is less than the camel that you ride to and from the kebab shop, but if you could tell your paki clan to not hit me off while im taking a quiz for my accounting class that would be great, or else i will be changing my ip tomorrow when my roommates at school then camping your ip. along with your clan mates during anything that you do. please be smart and let me get my 4.0 then you can hit me off during preps so you have a chance at winning :) ty - My Overheads. btw ill sell you my dox for 5m just fyi youll prob be jealous and put into a state of depression <3

stfu nice essay

the difference between duval and a stick of butter?

the butter graduated

gl on weekends bc ur getting camped lmfao

??? I graduated with a 3.2/4.0 in 2009 please do try again. Good camp me bc I'll have my main double logged to make sure you kno who ur fuckin with

Hi duval, you wipe asses

Some times I do yes. So what... if it was your grandma that needed help I'm sure you would be thanking me 100000x for making sure your grandma was getting the proper care she needed. I make damn good money and my job pays for all my schooling. Just cause you can't handle it doesn't mean you can down on ppl who can. Takes a REAL man to do my job.