food for thought

Niblet

How are Ruin seriously losing this rivalry to Rage?

No disrespect meant to Rage but they are literally packed with new clanners and leadership not even close to the amount of experience with leading clans as Ruin ranks do. Yet they are still outperforming them in almost very single way :/

Honestly I think it might be promoting Allen to a rank, he has a history of turning clans into brown sticky stuff(mayhem etc.). Or maybe because that broccoli andre is the reason they have so many leaks in them, every member hates him l0l.

Ruin will more than likely close in the next few weeks when their only half decent rank goes on vacation.

No disrespect meant to Rage but they are literally packed with new clanners and leadership not even close to the amount of experience with leading clans as Ruin ranks do. Yet they are still outperforming them in almost very single way :/

Honestly I think it might be promoting Allen to a rank, he has a history of turning clans into brown sticky stuff(mayhem etc.). Or maybe because that broccoli andre is the reason they have so many leaks in them, every member hates him l0l.

Ruin will more than likely close in the next few weeks when their only half decent rank goes on vacation.

Ouch

tldr lmfa000 bowlcut stfu

@@Niblet tag me next time pussy, you seem to be awfully obsessed with what I do

lmao are u mad? Judging by the rank feedback most members in Ruin don't even know who you are. That must have gotten to you so you went searching for some appreciation in Imperial, rofl!

It is clear you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lmfao

rage winner

Bro no one cares if you've been clanning for 20 years or whether your a 40yo virgin