103 members have voted

1. 1. Between Rage & Ruin

• Rage
    • Ruin
  2. 2. Between Imperial & Olympus

• Imperial
    • Olympus

Dont bring ur pussy friend into this bitch

u ok man? I made that broccoli @ neck himself when slaughter closed, never seen him again. You really want to retire your runescape career here in 2k16? Shut the fuck up, bundle of twigsgot.

Lmao rajah the Indian geek

Lmao Don boy the cauliflower paki (ur clan ok??) or ya'll struggling already just a couple months in? :'(

u ok man? I made that broccoli @ neck himself when slaughter closed, never seen him again. You really want to retire your runescape career here in 2k16? Shut the fuck up, bundle of twigsgot.

Lmao Don boy the cauliflower paki (ur clan ok??) or ya'll struggling already just a couple months in? :'(

I dont even know who you are lmfa00

i made you neck yourself every time I railed you in a prep or a fight lmfao, relax you're brown sticky stuff at what you do lmfa0

Yeah, says the ONLY lpc of our time that still stands to this day.. Must suck you closed like.. in 2k15 r0fl

You're pretty cauliflower lmfao, not sure why I waste time replying to someone who I view as low as Ace | Krave, but hey I give it to ya.. At least you didn't open more than one clan in a month! You rep a dead ass clan that accomplished nothing, in a lpc scene. Congrats Dannypool! You made it far! 

I dont even know who you are lmfa00

Confirmed you're a bundle of twigsgot, gz tomato

Yeah, says the ONLY lpc of our time that still stands to this day.. Must suck you closed like.. in 2k15 r0fl

You're pretty cauliflower lmfao, not sure why I waste time replying to someone who I view as low as Ace | Krave, but hey I give it to ya.. At least you didn't open more than one clan in a month! You rep a dead ass clan that accomplished nothing, in a lpc scene. Congrats Dannypool! You made it far! 

Confirmed you're a bundle of twigsgot, gz tofu

Founder of Rage | Member of Final Ownage Elite

God bless founder hahahahahaha

40 dillusional Imperial members , SV rejects and clan hoppers think they're winning when they lose every prep in the scene and lose every wilderness fight

Ye notice how you said 40. They pull 45 on sunday and act all big. They pull 45 next week and their clan closes on Monday. That's how stable that leadership/community is. Nothing but a joke!

Confirmed you're a bundle of twigsgot, gz tofu

HAHAHAHA won COTM FIRST MONTH WAS EZ LOL stay angry moron no one cares about your irrelevant clan or your rep lmfao you were in remedy enough said

Is it not okay to found a clan nowadays? God bless you seriously are a moron hahahahahahaha

83ee67ff6a64c852131c4a367710d0aa.png

First rivalry and you're losing? Sounds a lot like slaughter

...ded :'(

sharkbrew votes in 2k16... stick to pretending u do something for rage while niblet runs ur clan hahahahaha

sharkbrew votes in 2k16... stick to pretending u do something for rage while niblet runs ur clan hahahahaha

Lmfao, what a typical bundle of twigsgot would say. If you were winning the votes, would you be saying the same thing? Nah. Fuck outta here tomato. 

Quit acting like you know what happens in Rage before your pull drops from 45 (refer to ur sunday topic) to 0 (closed) :'(

HAHAHAHA won COTM FIRST MONTH WAS EZ LOL stay angry moron no one cares about your irrelevant clan or your rep lmfao you were in remedy enough said

Lmfao, grats bruh? You close the month after LOL STAY EZ bundle of twigsGOT 

Obviously you care enough to flame me and act like ur brown sticky stuff clan slaughter did anything to us. The true kings remain, RIP SLAUGHTER LOL bundle of twigsGOT STAY EZ ROFL

Your rep in slaughter is just as bad tbh, bundle of twigsgot.

Lmfao, what a typical bundle of twigsgot would say. If you were winning the votes, would you be saying the same thing? Nah. Fuck outta here tofu. 

Quit acting like you know what happens in Rage before your pull drops from 45 (refer to ur sunday topic) to 0 (closed) :'(

2-1 lmfa000

wait until were done with this brown sticky stuff you did this to yourself little remedy korbin hahahahaha

2-1 lmfa000

wait until were done with this brown sticky stuff you did this to yourself little remedy korbin hahahahaha

Nice, pretty soon it's guna be 2-2, then I'm not sure if you will be open for the third loss of yours. 

You won't be done with your rivalry for awhile, and honestly I'm pretty sure OP will break you bundle of twigsgots. Little Remedy Korbin guna be in the same clan for awhile while your clan closes and you move onto the next, hahahahahaha. Feel free to hit us ANY weekend trip fam, if you think you're big?