• FOE
    • TLP
  2. 2. Between EOP & FI

• EOP
    • FI
  3. 3. Between Doom & Supremacy

• Doom
    • Supremacy

Do you not recall sharing team capes with EOP every single weekend for the past months lol! XD

Pretty sure Hanuman was leading you during the time you claim you won a rivalry vs us (lol!)

Seems to me like Hanuman carried your poop clan and once he left you guys started pulling 9 to weekend trips hahaha lolol XD =D

remember when you said f2p is the only thing that mattered wahahah 

Give me a single pic of us in the same cape as EoP buddy, we're not the type of brown sticky stuff tier clan that would do that(fo, sv cp, fi etc.)

I know you're new to the clan world @ but if you actually think anyone in TLP would actually say, let alone think, that F2P is all that matters you're a retard LMFAO. Remember 6 weeks ago now when we beat you in P2P and your ranks have been too scared to even prep us there since, meanwhile we are pratically begging for just a fun prep either server LOL. Really shows the difference in leadership tbh(one's carried by youtube recruits, one isnt)

Stay mad in the clan that hacked you buddy, when I get home tonight for the trip I might even pay u a visit :P

Give me a single pic of us in the same cape as EoP buddy, we're not the type of brown sticky stuff tier clan that would do that(fo, sv cp, fi etc.)

I know you're new to the clan world @ but if you actually think anyone in TLP would actually say, let alone think, that F2P is all that matters you're a retard LMFAO. Remember 6 weeks ago now when we beat you in P2P and your ranks have been too scared to even prep us there since, meanwhile we are pratically begging for just a fun prep either server LOL. Really shows the difference in leadership tbh(one's carried by youtube recruits, one isnt)

Stay mad in the clan that hacked you buddy, when I get home tonight for the trip I might even pay u a visit :P

a833c483fa.png

Seems like he thinks that f2p is all that matters and p2p is just for "fun" XD lol !

Get home tonight for trip? bro you wake up at 6 am just to pull 9 to a trip and cancel lmao! hahahaha =P

the fuck are you saying broccoli lmfao just look at last weekend when you cancelled your trip and your ranks told your members to go to eop's trip l000l

2c81e9485a.pngLMFAO you b0wlcut broccoli @ wuu2 now

Pretty sure Hanuman was leading you during the time you claim you won a rivalry vs us (lol!)

Seems to me like Hanuman carried your poop clan and once he left you guys started pulling 9 to weekend trips hahaha lolol XD =D

i agree hanuman is best

OT: WAHAHAHAHA DOOM 91-30 m8s LEL?!!?

We never pulled 9 lmfao, not even close to that low.

You know for a fact you got destroyed by TLP in that rivalry, that's why you and your fo buddies are still so obsessed with us, you never got the chance to beat us 8). We all know it had nothing to do with school, that's honestly the worst excuse I've ever heard, every clan has kids still in school and if you're using that as the 100% reason for your slump then you're pretty much admitting you got brown sticky stuff on LOL

We didn't use spies for the jcup lmfao, not like it would've helped anyway with @@Mayhem Public Relations calling LOL

'stay easy and mad lol' yh need i say more lmfao, stay forever mad your clan got slumped in the rivalry, and just know that you're never going to get the chance to make up for it.

lmfao if you've been clanning for a while now, everybody knows foe pulls instant drops once school starts, and increases once the spring/summer approaches. it's no secret

and we're currently 2-0 in rivalries vs tlp lmfao. the one in 2010 when we 3-0d you guys in a fullout, which resulted in tlp Pulling 20s, competing with MPC clans at the time

and now end of 2k15 where we completely embarrassed and demoralized tlp in the Jagex cup lmfao. now you're pulling 9 people on the weekends

stay easy while I sleep happy m8

• 2 weeks later...