Special Forces Father's Day Ft. Beating Up Impact

Control Pker

6Gaipfo.png

On this insane Sunday trip we massed up 50 warriors maintaining 40+ throughout the entire trip! We fought Uct//DMK/Impact and Invictus. We were the first clan to enter the Wilderness and the last clan to end.

Shoutout To:

Impact for kissing AAO

o2N8DUC.png

Impact for their MPC kids all leaking LOL

xgJ8qj5.png

Invictus for the fights

UCT for trying

Every SF member for showing up and staying on the for entire trip!

Control/Varasha/lil Buddy/Dave/Papa Chaps/Baanana/Revanant for the insane Drop party :D

mh696Kk.png

Special Forces vs DMK

We knew they were all the way north at the 43 Wilderness so we quickly rushed them with our strong 50 warriors and we cleared them easily

Special Forces vs Impact/Invictus/Uct

We were north of the hill sniping off people south in the fight dropping their people one by one. We quickly got a fall in because this brown sticky stuff clan Uct tried rushing up but failed, we dropped them in within 1 second and they ran back to graves

Special Forces vs Impact

We went back on the hill north of sperm waiting Impact to rush us but we decided to rush them instead pulling our scimitars on top of them dropping their numbers. The fight went on for awhile, we pulled east to the next hill while Impact went south to hill giant gap, we followed them to gap still fighting but Invictus rushed to the east so we went north to the hill and focused on them. But then they went back easts into singles while we went to sperm and got a quick regroup waiting for them to rush us but they did not

Special Forces vs Impact

We then got a quick bank due to our leader getting hit off by Impact (lol). After our bank we went back up to corp and our leak told us Impact is at 18 ports so we waited for them to rush us because they had a few more ops then us but they still wouldn't rush us lmfao. But when they did, we quickly dropped their ops and then they rushed to graves

We got a quick regroup north waiting for Impact to rush us. Once they did, we pulled our scimitars on top of them dropping their kids left and right, and having some of their kids teleport (lol), but then they ran to singles again... AAO couldn't save you this time

Special Forces vs Invictus

We were waiting for Impact to go back out but unfortunately they ended... But that did not stop our amazing trip today. We found Invictus walking south of graves in multi so we rushed them from the west dropping a lot of their ops while the rest ran north into singles

mh696Kk.png

Codi POV

ToChWwV.png

Oelwlrj.png

Jk1aiSL.png

Z1eF4cf.png

ucRAxK7.png

oMhOjsT.png

8mNq460.png

bINGcoo.png

lIyzVWT.png

OYvqkQo.png

smQJWbq.png

F0egb8U.png

VLkLsIu.png

zXwmLOk.png

ya seems like u lost

I remeber when i had so many excuses for losing. 

I then figured out a way to the beat the clan, and you still haven't beaten us. 

We hold the most f2p wins on Sat/sunday, and you can't do fuck all about it. 

You only win 1 fight out of 1 weekend event, we demolish you everywhere else. 

Most of our losses were from you teaming with AAO so keep it up its easy clearing You with them mind as well close too like them. 

u legitimately got railed today, ty for scims

Excuse #2,  yeah we totally got railed, thanks for the fights especially when you lost running into singles. 

You can't win. 

hi control pker. :D 

idk you man but honest opinion. sf is not a bad clan, maybe can u pls lead better trips. its boring when u pull alot and just keep hugging near singles or crashing fights. u wont fight anyone down 5 at all and half of your clan have overs. all your trips are trying to snipe from singles.. please if u want to do that close your clan, go lead a snipe team. i think u are better at that.

idk you man but honest opinion. sf is not a bad clan, maybe can u pls lead better trips. its boring when u pull alot and just keep hugging near singles or crashing fights. u wont fight anyone down 5 at all and half of your clan have overs. all your trips are trying to snipe from singles.. please if u want to do that close your clan, go lead a snipe team. i think u are better at that.

Your salty as fuck lmfao gl next weekend better not bring ur MPC kids that are willing to all leak ;)

I remeber when i had so many excuses for losing. 

I then figured out a way to the beat the clan, and you still haven't beaten us. 

We hold the most f2p wins on Sat/sunday, and you can't do fuck all about it. 

You only win 1 fight out of 1 weekend event, we demolish you everywhere else. 

Most of our losses were from you teaming with AAO so keep it up its easy clearing You with them mind as well close too like them. 

Excuse #2,  yeah we totally got railed, thanks for the fights especially when you lost running into singles. 

You can't win. 

ya seems like u lost

ROFL!....Impact is a snipe FS/UCT(SPEED DIAL)(AAO)0880 DIAL UP,