@Imperial

preston

how do you cancel a trip in 2k16

Remember when Imperial cancelled all their Saturday trips indefinitely because "we're GMT based and that's too late of a time for us".

Tbh I would've expected more clans to cancel for father's day, and as it is most did, at least in mpc. Wasn't it only you and CD out? Congrats on wilderness inners.

Remember when Imperial cancelled all their Saturday trips indefinitely because "we're GMT based and that's too late of a time for us".

Tbh I would've expected more clans to cancel for father's day, and as it is most did, at least in mpc. Wasn't it only you and CD out? Congrats on wilderness inners.

yeah i remember aswell, but im actually curious how that plays a part into why olympiss didnt go out today?

idk, i had work and dont even play runescape on the weekends (lmfao if you sit at home on a computer during the weekends)

Wonder what would happen if I took a picture of Rage CC at 8pm Aussie time?

Not sure what kind of propaganda you're trying to achieve from this post, but Ruin has a lot of Aussie members. I don't play runescape at 4am.

Wonder what would happen if I took a picture of Rage CC at 8pm Aussie time?

Not sure what kind of propaganda you're trying to achieve from this post, but Ruin has a lot of Aussie members. I don't play runescape at 4am.

Hows your clan getting slumped by Rage? LOL