Another Convict Loss

B0Y

Well I just wanted to do my own little review of what happened today.  Zerg Unit vs. Conviction.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i5oJBeMyZw

There is the video.  Anyways, they had twice our ops, and we cleared them.  Once again, quick responses in-game such as spams upon spams of "you had 1 itemers omg we won" and other nonsense like that.  A quote from Tumblr SMD from the past "You take the game too seriously."  LOL.  None the less, they were not our 1 itemers (see below), but if you would like to criticize the event, I enjoyed killing your team of mains (see the above video guys:P).

Anyways, I heard Lowkey starting screamining on teamspeak.  Like literally heard it - thanks leaks.  Would like to give credit, but I respect your identities.  I only say this to make events more enjoyable; stop treating members like crap!  It's a game folks.

Well none the less, here is Tumblr's evidence we brought 1 itemers:

d1d5c2e2b91dda1ae1fe566628db8ce8.png

1.  They're all wearing pink (hmmmmmmmm l00000000l)

2.  We put them down at least a hundred times each while we waited an hour wondering if Conviction would show up (great xp).

All in all, I kind of wanted this thread to be devoted to ending embarrasing lies regarding losses.  It's a game, and if you lose you lose.  I don't want people flaming after events, just a simple "gg" or "ty4mini yo."  This screen shot by Tumblr got me rofl'ing though.  :P

In conclusion, Conviction was #KEKEKECLEARED  :D

Expected Member of Conviction. Propaganda, Propaganda, Propaganda. asked your ranks for a prep, they to scared to fight us matched because they know they'll slump hard if they lose. If you lost to zenith what makes you think you'll beat us L0L? Cya tomorrow m8 will be my pleasure to watch your clan slump.

Don't know why you keep posting these irrelavent topics. you pked a few members who wanted to go p2p. yet you decline all of our preps. makes sense.

Didn't you get the news? Your whole site got leaked and your leaders said they're never doing preps again because they suck at matched fights. Oh, and we have been begging for preps but conviction always tries to hide.

@@Tumblr matched prep? Better yet you get +5?

In my opinion, topics like this is part of the reason it is so difficult to have clans fight each other. So your clan beat them, and they were 1 item'ing and being broccolied. Whats the need; or better yet, the benefit of posting a topic like this? If a clan knows your just going to post topics like this if they lose, why would they fight you in the future? The answer is they're gonna be far less likely to. It makes no sense. Losing is part and parcel of pvp, they shouldn't be flamed for losing regardless of how bad they might or might not be.

By all means, make a topic like this on private forums for a laugh, morale, or whatever, but when you post something like this not even in event aftermath but clan discussion (as if theres some discussion value in this sort of thing) it simply makes them not want to fight you in future and destroys there clan image, hurting their clan and moving them ever closer to being one of the many clans that closes. Not to mention, it doesn't reflect well on your clan that your so elated you beat this apparent bad clan.

Just my observation.

In my opinion, topics like this is part of the reason it is so difficult to have clans fight each other. So your clan beat them, and they were 1 item'ing and being broccolied. Whats the need; or better yet, the benefit of posting a topic like this? If a clan knows your just going to post topics like this if they lose, why would they fight you in the future? The answer is they're gonna be far less likely to. It makes no sense. Losing is part and parcel of pvp, they shouldn't be flamed for losing regardless of how bad they might or might not be.

By all means, make a topic like this on private forums for a laugh, morale, or whatever, but when you post something like this not even in event aftermath but clan discussion (as if theres some discussion value in this sort of thing) it simply makes them not want to fight you in future and destroys there clan image, hurting their clan and moving them ever closer to being one of the many clans that closes. Not to mention, it doesn't reflect well on your clan that your so elated you beat this apparent bad clan.

Just my observation.

umm talk brown sticky stuff get hit