How does it feel?

Geno

what are you talking about?

The rivalry ended late last year when we moved on to better clans fighting for #1(and this is really saying something LMFAO) like Cp and Sv, while you guys were literally pulling sub 40 and having 'terrible trips', quote from your leaderboards btw.

The only reason that fo still think we're in a rivalry is that all your members/ranks are mad at us for slumping you that hard.

As far as TLP is concerned, we have no ill feelings towards you because we have moved on to different things and realistically we see you as 'being our rivals' as much as we do any clan.

That's a fascinating attempt at trying to sound smart but I've seen you act on these forums along with your EOP buttbuddies and the only hype you guys have is whenever something with "fo" happens

You guys get destroyed 2v1ing on the daily, legit the only hype your clan has is winning a single prep because you pull 20 to weekends (if at all)

You say you "moved on" from the rivalry after getting carroted 23-4, losing a fullout and being forced to bring mains and get 30+ defence, your clan is and has always been worse than FOE

I understand that you are mad because the leadership you currently fanboy is the worst in TLP's history bringing the clan to near closure in a 2 months span but I expected you to be less delusional than how you portray yourself here

Grats on the win, hope we gave you that tiny little bit of hope needed to stay open so we can keep dicking you in the wild

tlp zerk clan trying to be a mini game clan (again) in 2k16 and failing at that with a 5-23 prep record lmfa0000000

l000l holy brown sticky stuff its like whatever tlp does, foe still ends up winning!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

hahaha look how excited @ is over his clans win streak of TWO preps

hahaha look how excited @ is over his clans win streak of TWO preps

lmfao [random]@ is so excited over his two 2-1 preps victories vs foe apps/new members hahahahahahaha

foe is still enjoying their summer with a 23-5 prep record vs tlp zerk clan, while tlp zerk clan are pulling 9 members on the weekends :P :P :P :P

lets point and laugh at excited [mute]@  lolzzzzz!!!!

49/130 foe members with 20+ def = ~ 38%

ya not sure if u realize buddy but most of the people u pull to preps are part of that 38%

25 vs 30 def in 1 def cap lmfao HUGE IMPACT tlp crutches again still kings of p2p+f2p though!!!

ya not sure if u realize buddy but most of the people u pull to preps are part of that 38%

25 vs 30 def in 1 def cap lmfao HUGE IMPACT tlp crutches again still kings of p2p+f2p though!!!

lmfao ya becuz 49/50 people at the prep were all 25 def. do u believe the things you say? l0l0l0l0l

think u forgot tlp got 34 def for some sort of advantage over foe, but too bad it didn't work out too well (23-5 btw) lolzzz!!!!

lmfao ya becuz 49/50 people at the prep were all 25 def. do u believe the things you say? l0l0l0l0l

think u forgot tlp got 34 def for some sort of advantage over foe, but too bad it didn't work out too well (23-5 btw) lolzzz!!!!

ya my word is fact

i agree 34 def is the best btw