How does it feel?

Geno

You're only as good as your last performance.

What up bro it's Korbin. You still talk to Derbs and them all? Come drop an intro at Rage www.clan-rage.com - miss you boys, would love to have you around my clans community.. Grew up looking up to all of you, real talk.

doesn't really matter tbh, rivalry wont end till tlp or foe closes

what are you talking about?

The rivalry ended late last year when we moved on to better clans fighting for #1(and this is really saying something LMFAO) like Cp and Sv, while you guys were literally pulling sub 40 and having 'terrible trips', quote from your leaderboards btw.

The only reason that fo still think we're in a rivalry is that all your members/ranks are mad at us for slumping you that hard.

As far as TLP is concerned, we have no ill feelings towards you because we have moved on to different things and realistically we see you as 'being our rivals' as much as we do any clan.

The rivalry ended late last year when we moved on to better clans fighting for #1(and this is really saying something LMFAO) like Cp and Sv, while you guys were literally pulling sub 40 and having 'terrible trips', quote from your leaderboards btw.

its like the opposite to what we have now! but change sub 40 to sub 10

why am I getting noticed in this, i'll report for harrasment @

come hl me after foc gets it's ass dicked after the f2p prep too, i'm fairly sure they will lose since it's more important to them to "not lose" than have it's members gain experience in working together.

Sadly I cannot make it so i should not be saying these things :P