Impact mid week ft xl/uct

trump

impact pulled more mains than pures today.  First video on this topic is literally after impact sent an army of tanks into us. Great propaganda, at least the mains were not in our capes today, so Impact can claim they won down 30, when 25 of them are their mains in our cape.

b33ccfea42.jpg

lmao great joke, watch the video and see tanks hitting me constantly.

impact pulled more mains than pures today.  First video on this topic is literally after impact sent an army of tanks into us. Great propaganda, at least the mains were not in our capes today, so Impact can claim they won down 30, when 25 of them are their mains in our cape.

b33ccfea42.jpg

lmao great joke, watch the video and see tanks hitting me constantly.

Constantly is over kill. This picture shows at least 10 tanks from Impact. "Zillla" impact member... 1 tank < 13 tanks

You will get respect when you learn to step foot vs my clan with out the help of all of single strip. Until then your clan is absolute brown sticky stuff. See you tomorrow 4PM EST.

b33ccfea42.jpg

LOL you accuse us of teaming with XL? you really think we stoop that low?

there are flame wars almost everyday against XL

Bruh, it aint our fault that they focused red capes smfh lol

You guys asked us not to hit you this past weekend but now we will be focusing on blue capes all weekend. You better have a lot returns. BTW you can tell your friends you will be free after 2:30 pm est on Saturday because we will end your trip within 30 mins.

Good luck.

Lmfaaaao, first of all you always bring like 8 mains to attack us and kill some of ours before you rush us. And second you're not "down 10", you have your own mains wearing our capes. Fucking pussies, even xl doesn't stoop down to those bullbrown sticky stuff tactics. But go ahead, keep on thinking what you're doing is right.

pretty sure u bring half of aao to your weekend trips you cauliflower fucking hypocrite.

triggered. 

pipe down kiddo 

obviously Impact is #1 and Xl gets buried 6 ft underground every weekend :)

b33ccfea42.jpg

Hows about don't come on xL hon0r and get an actual pure you freak. 

@@Hon0r so when we fucked u up at dwarves and killed 3 of ur tanks aka rag this and some other rejects that's okay for you right? Sorry we have been bullying your fucking clan and ur pulls are getting worse and worse. And do you want to get perm ragged? Cuz u keep running your mouth and ull join UCT this weekend on clans not able to pk

Constantly is over kill. This picture shows at least 10 tanks from Impact. "Zillla" impact member... 1 tank < 13 tanks

You will get respect when you learn to step foot vs my clan with out the help of all of single strip. Until then your clan is absolute brown sticky stuff. See you tomorrow 4PM EST.

what's going on at 4PM EST? I want in on some action 😜

You guys asked us not to hit you this past weekend but now we will be focusing on blue capes all weekend. You better have a lot returns. BTW you can tell your friends you will be free after 2:30 pm est on Saturday because we will end your trip within 30 mins.

Good luck.

rofl you think you are some kind of runescape fucking bully?

xL pulls 60 and were coming for you. Will be easy kid, train some more tanks for this Saturday.

triggered. 

pipe down kiddo 

obviously Impact is #1 and Xl gets buried 6 ft underground every weekend :)

Impact accomplishes nothing, xL is now focusing impact, whenever you are out xL is calling a pk trip...

GL you probably paid some one to have our site hacked but its back up soon.. been down for 1.5 weeks still been dominating. What do you think will happen when our sites up.. you're getting closed.. FS is about to stop helping yo.. 

Paying 1-2m per trip of impact for locs PM ME

3.5m on weekends

Impact accomplishes nothing, xL is now focusing impact, whenever you are out xL is calling a pk trip...

GL you probably paid some one to have our site hacked but its back up soon.. been down for 1.5 weeks still been dominating. What do you think will happen when our sites up.. you're getting closed.. FS is about to stop helping yo.. 

Paying 1-2m per trip of impact for locs PM ME

3.5m on weekends

Your clan did nothing with a 60 pull this past weekend. We cleared you and envy at the same time.

If I remember. We're undeafeated in prep/minis v.s y'all? So....