Quick tip for fo/control

yes u do, thats why u want to prep foe every weekend to try to fix your record, but it isn't going to happen, sorry pal :( :( :(

u dont even prep eop every week ( i could see why since they're obviously the better clan in the alliance looking at ur f2p loss yesterday lmfao)

btw ur decision making is pulling 9 on the weekends and having to lead a clan with a 6-23 prep record vs foe roflmaooooooooo :P :P :P

l0l all i read was mad, mad, and curry,

oh and mad l0l

lmfao go to bed kid ur embarrassing yourself, no amount of essay replies to me if gonna save the brown sticky stuff hole your clan is really in

yes, yes....23-6 prep record, jagex cup winner and #1 clan every weekend. such a brown sticky stuff hole pimple chin barragekyle aka @

plz tell me how gr8 tlp is pulling 9 on the weekends, 6-23 prep record and only able to scrap up 2-1 wins vs foe youtube recruits L00000L

:P :P :P :P :P

Quite an embarrassing performance considering how much smack they talked to TLP during the lead up. Just goes to show, if you talk the talk, you better walk the walk or else you'll end up like the control/zenith staff team

couple people seem to have mixed up what good banter is 

yes, yes....23-6 prep record, jagex cup winner and #1 clan every weekends. truly a brown sticky stuff hole pimple chin barragekyle aka @

plz tell me how gr8 tlp is pulling 9 on the weekends, 6-23 prep record and only able to scrap up 2-1 wins vs foe youtube recruits L00000L

lmfao i noticed you dodged the rest of my reply there haha. bit worried about your leaky clan now eh? :P

all i know is this year you guys have only prepped us 7 times LMFAO and we've won 5-2, so if you think that prep record bothers anyone(it doesn't, since hanu left we have been fucking you guys up), maybe you should put some more effort into improving your clans quality :/

(it doesn't, since hanu left we have been fucking you guys up),

since hanu left, youve been pulling 9 people on the weekends and foe is #1, with a 23-6 prep record vs tlp. i think ur truly mad that u wont ever be able to fix that, hence why ur so happy to create a topic about a 2-1 win topic vs foe youtube recruits L00000L

:P :P :P :P :P :P

since hanu left, youve been pulling 9 people on the weekends and foe is #1, with a 23-6 prep record vs tlp. i think ur truly mad that u wont ever be able to fix that, hence why ur so happy to create a topic about a 2-1 win topic vs foe youtube recruits L00000L

:P :P :P :P :P :P

you keep mentioning how happy you are lmfao, you might wanna try a bit harder to convince your members the same thing because the things they are saying to me do not indicate they are enjoying themselves one bit o_O

Apparently these days it's angrily typing up a bunch of lines in response to a good old one liner. @ is reeling them in today

yh lmfao all 6 of us using this account are finding it very ez to make these control members mad

23-6 prep record, jagex cup winner and #1 clan, life is gr8

wbu? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

yikes LMFAO

90 foe vs 9 tlp & 45 eop

if u rly think any foe member is actually afraid of this statement then ur probably still really sleepy from waking up so early (6am) b o w l c u t pimple chin barragekyle aka @ LMFAO

enjoy the 6-23 prep record, we'll continue pulling 80-90s every weekend while ur clan pull 9 people on the weekends without any preps lmfao (btw eop doesn't even prep you weekly, what makes u think foe is l0000l???)

stay mad lma000000000