TLP Vs. Foc F2P Prep 2-1 BACK 2 BACK

Range Grudge

Was really fun attending TLP's' prep to beat FOC, loved hearing Dull and Sudo call for TLP felt like i was at an EOP prep except it was TLPs but none the less beat the brown sticky stuff out of Foc because they are dead as fuck and auto-eating in 2k16 dc's u out of game haha XD divine sounds potato masher and has a lisp please pass the mic with that disgusting voice 

Was really fun attending TLP's' prep to beat FOC, loved hearing Dull and Sudo call for TLP felt like i was at an EOP prep except it was TLPs but none the less beat the brown sticky stuff out of Foc because they are dead as fuck and auto-eating in 2k16 dc's u out of game haha XD divine sounds potato masher and has a lisp please pass the mic with that disgusting voice