Brexit

pot noodle

Thoughts on the UK leaving the EU?

IMO it's fucking cauliflower and we are about to go into a recession due to this, don't forget the fact that our country will now be led by a bunch of fucking spastics.

We're gonna have a fucked economy which is the main thing to me, but it's okay all of the elderly people who will die in the next 10 years voted out like they have the right to vote our future.

British pound sterling lost its value overnight, you can only guess what is going to happen in the future lmao

I see Scotland now wants to get separated more than ever and join the EU :D UK collapsing

I doubt Scotland will leave the UK to Join EU, for starters, their education is free because we pay for that, who else does, they can't maintain their own country, it isn't even big enough and their population is small which is why they voted to remain in the EU in the first place.

It doesn't matter.

Any economic Britain is a signatory of, they have to honour it for at least 2 years, meaning the recession will only be postponed.

By then the whole world will be in a recession after China takes a dump.

We basically got screwed over by people who probably have never used a passport, never used their brain and don't know that over 50% of exports is to the EU... Fucking morons ruining other peoples future. Seeing old people voting who need walking sticks and wheelchairs?? like k. Go die.

Thoughts on the UK leaving the EU?

IMO it's fucking cauliflower and we are about to go into a recession due to this, don't forget the fact that our country will now be led by a bunch of fucking spastics.

We're gonna have a fucked economy which is the main thing to me, but it's okay all of the elderly people who will die in the next 10 years voted out like they have the right to vote our future.

you're dumb as fuck. Don't talk uneducated fuck.

you're dumb as fuck. Don't talk uneducated fuck.

He's right, our pound has dropped from £1 - $1.5 to  £1 - $1.33 just because of this.

but even though our economy is slightly fucked, the bank of england stepped in with a pledge to provide an extra $250 billion in order to stabilize the economy & the financial system.