Olympus' Undefeated Sunday - Breaking the Alliance

Godly

did u have fun trying to chase pures with mains? i think the two activities would be about equivalent

I see the propaganda is getting to you head.

Are the 5 mains the reason you pulled 15 on Saturday and were forced to 1v3 on Sunday?

I see the propaganda is getting to you head.

Are the 5 mains the reason you pulled 15 on Saturday and were forced to 1v3 on Sunday?

what propaganda dude? I just told you I had 3 mains on me in 1 fight, another walked me down earlier. You should open your eyes to see what your clan has actually become man

what propaganda dude? I just told you I had 3 mains on me in 1 fight, another walked me down earlier. You should open your eyes to see what your clan has actually become man

My clan has become the most dominant clan in the MPC scene. It's quite ironic how Imperial complains about mains yet they literally managed to get RoT to mass up in their capes and camp us with ~30 mains last weekend.

My clan has become the most dominant clan in the MPC scene. It's quite ironic how Imperial complains about mains yet they literally managed to get RoT to mass up in their capes and camp us with ~30 mains last weekend.

Did i read this correctly. The most dominate? You have lost to rage in EVERY prep for the last 2 months. You legit have 15-20 mains in your cape plus another 15 in other capes. Your the weakest clan in our scene hell I don't even classify you and im pretty sure no one else does either as a pure clan. Your a pk team that allows who ever to tag along. We all know what happens when you have zero mains. Refer to the 50v50 on friday and the 30v30 championship last Friday if you have forgot. *drops mic* I'm out.

Did i read this correctly. The most dominate? You have lost to rage in EVERY prep for the last 2 months. You legit have 15-20 mains in your cape plus another 15 in other capes. Your the weakest clan in our scene hell I don't even classify you and im pretty sure no one else does either as a pure clan. Your a pk team that allows who ever to tag along. We all know what happens when you have zero mains. Refer to the 50v50 on friday and the 30v30 championship last Friday if you have forgot. *drops mic* I'm out.

Damn, the truth has been spoken.. I usually dont agree with many Rage members but this one is on point.