Collision VS Impact | 30vs30 | Pk Run in

Ace Krave

@@Control Pker, you camped singles all weekend kid and got bench pressed along with the rest of these broccolis. Continue spending 15+ hours a day on your bundle of twigs purple hat clan LMFAO. @@DilL NICE BANNER SPASTIC LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

who are you again? lmfao

Looks like impact lost

ccccccccccccccccccccccancer  I closed both your fucking clans, how long will this one last.

and here comes the irrelevance of it all. Take 2 members from Collision and 2 members from Impact and you could beat xL's 40 kids from edgeville just by fucking sniping. 

who are you again? lmfao

and here comes the irrelevance of it all. Take 2 members from Collision and 2 members from Impact and you could beat xL's 40 kids from edgeville just by fucking sniping. 

2 members is about all you had left be4 the merge

Lol kid, no one was slumping before this merge. We had a solid 20 member base almost everyday and we cleared you everyday to prove that.

you got cleared every single day buddy or else why would u merge with hassan lol

You're basically saying that you can't fight us matched opts & you need +10 to beat us?

Who are you to talk to me random? I dont need + opt to beat you or else we would have an open cc fs is the only team able to clear masser you talking big having 2 clans merged so you could post here finally a winning vid (once a week cz that dont usually happen) i clear 30 member of you with 15 people tofu. Talking about numbers rofl

Lmao Who am I? I'm the High Council of Collision. Who are you? 2 Clans Merged? Lmfao I know you're not saying that when you guys are merged with Impact. You guys really tryn use the excuse Tannie wasn't there and that's why you guys lost? LOL since when did you fight us 30v15? I hope you know I'm not from excel. 

You're basically saying that you can't fight us matched opts & you need +10 to beat us?

Who are you to talk to me random? I dont need + opt to beat you or else we would have an open cc fs is the only team able to clear masser you talking big having 2 clans merged so you could post here finally a winning vid (once a week cz that dont usually happen) i clear 30 member of you with 15 people tofu. Talking about numbers rofl

you sound ugly af... FS only pks when they have all 10 scouts out to crash fights because they have these weeeeee vaginas @@Broxx .... Fs lets get a 10v10 against litmob plzzzz. feel free to message me on here so we can set something up mate. 

2 members is about all you had left be4 the merge

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you sound ugly af... FS only pks when they have all 10 scouts out to crash fights because they have these weeeeee vaginas @@Broxx .... Fs lets get a 10v10 against litmob plzzzz. feel free to message me on here so we can set something up mate.

Sure mate anytime and anytime soon fs didnt loose any mini yet