Dr

Crayons

your 1-5 in preps

I think your prediction skills are a little off

if you averaged that its still better than lt 3-19 xd but no for real just place a time and day and we shall see you there mulug... unless this is some sort of propaganda

if you averaged that its still better than lt 3-19 xd but no for real just place a time and day and we shall see you there mulug... unless this is some sort of propaganda

It's terrible propaganda. LT has declined our preps for ages and now after we had just finished an event they pressure us to prep late in the afternoon after we dismissed... What a joke

If LT wants a prep PM me @@Sith- or @@Affiliated if he has a sharkbait acc after we brown sticky stuff on your clan this weekend if you dare to even fight us.

It's terrible propaganda. LT has declined our preps for ages and now after we had just finished an event they pressure us to prep late in the afternoon after we dismissed... What a joke

If LT wants a prep PM me @@Sith- or @@Affiliated if he has a sharkbait acc after we brown sticky stuff on your clan this weekend if you dare to even fight us.

scroll up to see your ranks replies to our prep requests

Wake up man!!

Don't blame shawn last time I accepted vs that downyz kid he didn't show up... Kids not a real rank and has no power in that clan whatsoever no one even listened to him to show up for a prep lol

we massed and you guys wouldn't respond to our irc pms!

5:30 mass 6 start Monday 20v20 min 95 cb cap with 1 exception no invites

Accept or decline? Kind of sad I have to make it public to get a response from you

we massed and you guys wouldn't respond to our irc pms!

5:30 mass 6 start Monday 20v20 min 95 cb cap with 1 exception no invites

Accept or decline? Kind of sad I have to make it public to get a response from you

Already accepted hopefully you show up! and seems you posted this after I publicly asked you on my status update xd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVft8p_rc0