Do CD actually offer quality within the pure community?

lil hans

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do CD have quality?

• Yes
    • No

Didnt even complain about the mains , were just giving u ur own medicine back cuz u cant play on pures.

Don't act like ur the victim kid. Ur just mad cuz we slumped op to 30 pulls. And dont hit me with the "we only bring mains cuz cd does" cuz u also have the most addy of the mpc scene

Rofl coming from a zerk clan , somehow in ur topics there isnt a single time mentioned us , why is that ,cuz u get dicked all day long , you cant make sharbrew topics because there are always only mains.

And btw when did u made us cancel our trips lmfao ,never happened and never will dream on Paki.

The real answer is that your rank structure has left you for greener pastures and you camp singles with a 25 man-pull, with 15 of those being mains. It was bound to happen since OP is literally a cum-rag of a clan that relies on HPCs, which eventually led to the smart members/ranks abandoning the sinking brown sticky stuff-ship that is Olympiss.

The real answer is that your rank structure has left you for greener pastures and you camp singles with a 25 man-pull, with 15 of those being mains. It was bound to happen since OP is literally a cum-rag of a clan that relies on HPCs, which eventually led to the smart members/ranks abandoning the sinking brown sticky stuff-ship that is Olympiss.

Dont talk big when we had 1 single weekend lower pull rofl that u did , you still do suck.

Also, your ranks are so mad at each other over HPC drama that they scammed the leader for his bank, posted each other's IRL doxxes on our forums (for free, I might add) and if you think winning a mini-game will fix your broken dog-brown sticky stuff clan then you're cauliflower as fuck and cannot be reasoned with.

Gj admitting that we slumped you, you fucking dog

Now kneel before me, gj dog

I said we had lower pull one weekend ,rest weekends we have bigger pull that u rofl ,braindead kiddo , cant compete on fucking pures ,thats y u dont do clw retards cant compete matched what a dead clan.

I said we had lower pull one weekend ,rest weekends we have bigger pull that u rofl ,braindead kiddo , cant compete on fucking pures ,thats y u dont do clw retards cant compete matched what a dead clan.

u pull dropped constantly everyweekend. That was bound to happend kid now u pull 30 and ur irrelevant again. U have 2 months of relevancy per year now go back to ur cage fucking rat

Gj admitting that ur clan is brown sticky stuff, gj u dog

When people think about Quality, they think about clan wars which is wrong. Wilderness is and will always be where quality matters the most and Cd has #1 quality. We always win in the end and our members are more dedicated than any of the current clans.