Do CD actually offer quality within the pure community?

lil hans

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do CD have quality?

• Yes
    • No

If you were relevant enough we'd close you to. Guess you coming out has a clan at weekends is out of the question, because you know you'll never compete.

Its the only thing you compete in because it allows you to bring mains.

Your irrelevant to the pure scene.

We've been around 2 months and we're probs achieving more then you have in nearly 2 years.

I left CD because their is a quality cap, I actually feel sorry for your members who actually have potential but just get propagandized to stay by saying your 'the best' while your bringing mains. Yeah you may say Olympus bring them and brown sticky stuff but least they fucking prep and do minis godbless.

To advance yourself as a pure and stop been held back by Critical damage. Leave today and join Purity or some other clan that actually allows you to branch out!

Its the only thing you compete in because it allows you to bring mains.

Your irrelevant to the pure scene.

We've been around 2 months and we're probs achieving more then you have in nearly 2 years.

I left CD because their is a quality cap, I actually feel sorry for your members who actually have potential but just get propagandized to stay by saying your 'the best' while your bringing mains. Yeah you may say Olympus bring them and brown sticky stuff but least they fucking prep and do minis godbless.

To advance yourself as a pure and stop been held back by Critical damage. Leave today and join Purity or some other clan that actually allows you to branch out!

Bla bla bla all I read is you're too scared to come out at weekends because you know you're dog brown sticky stuff.

F2P Prep us anytime, put your money where your mouth is.

I personally would never want to be in a clan that doesn't do clan wars. They would get more respect if they became a zerk/tank clan but until then no, they aren't quality. It's not hard to kill pures while wearing full rune with 90 defence, and it's honestly incredible that they still lose. 

Bla bla bla all I read is you're too scared to come out at weekends because you know you're dog brown sticky stuff.

ftp whats that?

the only people you're willing to f2p prep is a p2p pk team? what?

ur clan is fucking garbage lmao

wouldnt be surprised if purity perfected you on their defend round

Keep whispering through your mic buddy no matter how low you keep your voice during cd's dicking of your brown sticky stuffty ass clan, you can't hide the embarrassment

Wouldn't waste your time quoting a clan which doesn't go out at weekends, wouldn't even call them a clan more like a teamspeak team which walk around P2P

the only people you're willing to f2p prep is a p2p pk team? what?

ur clan is fucking garbage lmao

wouldnt be surprised if purity perfected you on their defend round

Shutup you little rat. I'll slump rage into nothing.

Wouldn't waste your time quoting a clan which doesn't go out at weekends, wouldn't even call them a clan more like a teamspeak team which walk around P2P

Shutup you little rat. I'll slump rage into nothing.

you just offered a f2p prep to a p2p pk team bc an ex member called you out for being dog brown sticky stuff

u sound mad bro

Obviously they have no quality lol. Mains killing pures takes little to no skill at all. Clan wars is where true quality is shown, and CD simply don't have matched opts quality and could NEVER win a fight without mains.

Didn't AAO lose 4 preps in a row before their shameful closure? Nice quality lol

you just offered a f2p prep to a p2p pk team bc an ex member called you out for being dog brown sticky stuff

u sound mad bro

You lost 3-0 to Imp and then had to go fellate a Sharkbrew mod using your tears as lubricant so that they would give you a do-over, pipe down.

Didn't AAO lose 4 preps in a row before their shameful closure? Nice quality lol

You lost 3-0 to Imp and then had to go fellate a Sharkbrew mod using your tears as lubricant so that they would give you a do-over, pipe down.

@

[Massacre] Aybruham