Rage throwing in the towel?

Colby

I was in imperial for 3 years, made almost every trip for a very long time. One weekend my uncle was very sick and I couldn't attend a Sunday trip. I messaged and they said it was unacceptable. He doxed me, and also DDOS me for weeks. They somehow called my parents and threatened to kill my grandparents. This is why I had to leave imperial and join rage. The members of rage are always willing to help other members. Rage ranks pay for all nmz training too if you show proof you've trained. But yeah, imperial are not the type of people any decent human wants to be around.

Clan-Rage.com

I swore I'd never say it, but god forbid 0 ask

cd and imp are brown sticky stuff i know they think they can do something but if u really know about mpc scene u know they are fucking brown sticky stuff and will close like sv and other mains clan did

I don't even care what brown sticky stuff mpc ur in, prep us hahahaha

since when was olympus in a alliance with rage?

OT: rage is doing fine worry about your own clan, jails monk robes is destorying yall.

I have no reason to worry about my clan. I don't think anyone can even dispute we're #1 at this point. Jail's clan does have a very nice pull, but we both know that only lasts a few weeks into a new scene, it dosent matter what clan you are. And then it's back to pretty even pulls, and each weekend is anyone's for the taking.

I have no reason to worry about my clan. I don't think anyone can even dispute we're #1 at this point. Jail's clan does have a very nice pull, but we both know that only lasts a few weeks into a new scene, it dosent matter what clan you are. And then it's back to pretty even pulls, and each weekend is anyone's for the taking.

im not talking about their pull, im talking that they are better quality than your clan

I was in imperial for 3 years, made almost every trip for a very long time. One weekend my uncle was very sick and I couldn't attend a Sunday trip. I messaged and they said it was unacceptable. He doxed me, and also DDOS me for weeks. They somehow called my parents and threatened to kill my grandparents. This is why I had to leave imperial and join rage. The members of rage are always willing to help other members. Rage ranks pay for all nmz training too if you show proof you've trained. But yeah, imperial are not the type of people any decent human wants to be around.

Clan-Rage.com