Rage throwing in the towel?

Colby

After getting rocked by imperial yet again, they merge with an LPC, farm a few wins off another LPC, then get dropped on their heads by ruin in 2 preps, 5-1. Lost their respectful wildy pull, and getting smashed, yet again. Their brown sticky stuff alliance has left them for dead, and then died themselves. !Seen Olympus

Has rage thrown in the towel yet? The end coming? Sure looks like it.

No banter intended,

Discuss

PS if anyone finds where rage is hiding from SB, you can tell them to flame me in PM's thx

Don't think so imo. Every clan has some sort of slump every now and then, but I am sure they will bounce back soon enough.

But I do have to say that this weekend CD/Impact dominated the wildy on Saturday and Imperial/Impact on Sunday.

While Imperial are the best clan matched MPC currently.

Don't think so imo. Every clan has some sort of slump every now and then, but I am sure they will bounce back soon enough.

But I do have to say that this weekend CD/Impact dominated the wildy on Saturday and Imperial/Impact on Sunday.

While Imperial are the best clan matched MPC currently.

You speak the non propaganda truth, I like you.

I was in imperial for 3 years, made almost every trip for a very long time. One weekend my uncle was very sick and I couldn't attend a Sunday trip. I messaged and they said it was unacceptable. He doxed me, and also DDOS me for weeks. They somehow called my parents and threatened to kill my grandparents. This is why I had to leave imperial and join rage. The members of rage are always willing to help other members. Rage ranks pay for all nmz training too if you show proof you've trained. But yeah, imperial are not the type of people any decent human wants to be around.

Clan-Rage.com