Sk Pkri with Xl

RevenantOSRS

it was a gf, you guys outreturned us. I would pipe down a little bit tho considering we were dicking u for the past few weeks.

btw why aren't you accepting our preps, no wild no mains. Especially since we are such "brown sticky stuff" competition.

it was a gf, you guys outreturned us. I would pipe down a little bit tho considering we were dicking u for the past few weeks.

btw why aren't you accepting our preps, no wild no mains. Especially since we are such "brown sticky stuff" competition.

are you tired of honor raging on teamspeak ? 

Lol XL hasnt won a wildy fight vs sk in so long, look at all our topics? whens the last time xl even posted a topic since we slumped them??? LMFAO

we cant post because u got them banned, lol

1. Abyssal left

2. Sturple left

3. Honor got banned for leaking irls? what did that broccoli expect? looool

4. Does nobody else in your clan have the braincells to make a topic lmfao?

In all honesty mate xl havent been able to hit us for a while now so the past weeks is untrue buddy all the same ty for the fight but join something were youll have fun ask any xl that joined us about our community you wont find better.

Www.sk-rs.com

Skclan.teamspeak3.org