HPC F2P Sunday trips

Brock Lesnar

HPC F2P Sunday trips  

91 members have voted

1. 1. HPC F2P Sunday trips

• Yes
    • No

Wrong sir, I was in FOE while you were in diapers.

How's TLP doin anyways?

U got recruited at nmz in 2k16

that mainstream youtube recruit member contributed to closing tlp tho :)

Legit every day im on these forums im reminded that the only foc member with a functional brain is holymemes(and walli but he doesnt browse luckily)

The tlp i was in forced you to 35 man pulls ;)

A clan dies when you kick their leader so no idea how you can take pride in that

Kyp and remember the days when you got bullied out of sharkbrew jordan, glorious times when you wouldnt see a single foc sig for weeks :)

Tlp did this to you and lmfao if u play rs in 2k16 xd gn8

U got recruited at nmz in 2k16

Legit every day im on these forums im reminded that the only foc member with a functional brain is holymemes(and walli but he doesnt browse luckily)

The tlp i was in forced you to 35 man pulls ;)

A clan dies when you kick their leader so no idea how you can take pride in that

Kyp and remember the days when you got bullied out of sharkbrew jordan, glorious times when you wouldnt see a single foc sig for weeks :)

Tlp did this to you and lmfao if u play rs in 2k16 xd gn8

i thought all tlp members was delusional, but the members that joined foe are actually very cool to speak with on teamspeak. it seems like the only brainwashed, degenerates in tlp were you, tyen and @@Range Grudge aka all the scrubs who started clanning in 2k15 l0000l

btw ur a german mess so all ur flames are ineffective lmfa0

i thought all tlp members was delusional, but the members that joined foe are actually very cool to speak with on teamspeak. it seems like the only brainwashed, degenerates in tlp were you, tyen and @@Range Grudge aka all the scrubs who started clanning in 2k15 l0000l

;)

triggered in 2016 l0l

If your clan wasn't so fucking garbage to the point where you literally had to give out a rank for free to recruit (cause not like anybody was gonna join a brown sticky stuff clan like CP, but hey Some people got brown sticky stuff taste) this topic wouldn't even be here and you would actually be competitive in both servers.

Tldr: CP is fucking trash.

Remember, tlp broke you

And the only ppl that hopefully joined foc are mentally unstable kids like jeyes lmfa0