Invictus's Pummeling SK Sunday - Hassan & CD Can't Save You Fools

Syracuse

Account got banned this morning mate already got a level 52 so its not to bad ill be 60 by tomorrow night;)

4 accepted apps because our sites been up a week do you accept apps within 2/3days? lool 

but but... 2-3 days isnt a week..

Dont post on here they are trying to get a higher count lmfao they know there clan is dead wait till this weekend

why you gonna bring me kids with 80 def? you'll need them lil man.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Account got banned this morning mate already got a level 52 so its not to bad ill be 60 by tomorrow night;)

4 accepted apps because our sites been up a week do you accept apps within 2/3days? lool 

you cant accept anyone cuz your all 40+ def tomato 0 pures l0l 

Dont post on here they are trying to get a higher count lmfao they know there clan is dead wait till this weekend

ty for justifying a 40 man pull of randoms, half pures half tanks gj cya, but hey if you really wanna prove it let's prep? no? gonna ignore this one too? :/

trust me you don't want to start a rivalry with CD buddy

CD closed OP and AAO :) still waiting on the public apology through a video and a topic. ..

Damn bro u are so cool , i bet you were/are a bully in highschool too? People must really look up to you, please do the humanity a favour and jump off a bridge,

I really do give 0 fucks if u are going to keep trying to hit us or off us, we all already know the real reason, you are bullied in mpc so u have to go hit a lpc to feel better, you can drop your charade now.

trust me you don't want to start a rivalry with CD buddy

CD closed OP and AAO :) still waiting on the public apology through a video and a topic. ..

u started brown sticky stuff with us this we finished it this weekend :/ critically damaged