Invictus's Pummeling SK Sunday - Hassan & CD Can't Save You Fools

Syracuse

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours to mass and come out after we ended hahah then a return fight lasting fooking ages on vid u never railed anyone you might aswell join xl you could benefit from joining them.

SK sets the LPC times btw see you mid week... oh wait.....

even with cd yall couldnt get any clips of us to put in ur brown sticky stuff 3 minute video. god bless.

2 hours to mass and come out after we ended hahah then a return fight lasting fooking ages on vid u never railed anyone you might aswell join xl you could benefit from joining them.

3 PM Est, same time we go out every Sunday, know your times.

oh yeah better cut it ALOT you got railed just accepted it and you even massed 2 hours after everyone else

Massed at the times we were supposed too, went out the times we been going out for the past 4-5 months (actual lpc times)

FYI, you're video sais were involved but shows no action with us lmfao. brown sticky stuff I'd be mad too bro.

20 cd invites you on crack dave?? We massed up 30 sk in 10 mins for your sorry ass. Sorry you couldnt hit us at our peak and stayed away even rot aka fallen and xl had bigger balls than iv

l00000000000000000l u hit brown sticky stuffty xl and fallen at maze and immediately ended u tard. bring more cd kids next time u might be able to compete with a real man, punk ass white boy.

Invistus mad at sk for teaming when they work for rage lmfao

Called Rage to help slam CD, and they did while we took care of SK.

Iv isnt even lpc anymore your just too scared and outskilled to move up.

What? We're 60-75 cb been LPC for a minute.

Any other mad kids want to reply with some delusional ass brown sticky stuff? I'm here all day.

can't wait till niblet makes them merge with rage

cant wait cause ur punk ass is shook by a real man. i told u i would fuck u in the ass in front of ur clan today. hope youll be able to walk for next weekend.

oh yeah better cut it ALOT you got railed just accepted it and you even massed 2 hours after everyone else

Look at times to go out on weekends first of all. Second look at your 2 min vid didn't even fight iv once but put them in your title. Third our vid like 20 mins l0l