Long Live Rage Ft: Bullying Imperial & CD + Outlasting Impact

Niblet

lmfao no lie ur ts was depressing as fuck today

So are your forums, lmfao I got how many accounts I go through to leak ur boards.

we are 1-5 against imp unmatched and 1-3 unmatched. These crackheads add an air win and count a random fight in pcl in which we brought 12 new kids and barely lost lmfao

LMFAO LMFAO

sat to 40 when both clans had 50 LMFAO talking about having faith in ur members. You should make a most broccolied award for rage, your leadership will fit in perfectly.

So are your forums, lmfao I got how many accounts I go through to leak ur boards.

LMFAO LMFAO

sat to 40 when both clans had 50 LMFAO talking about having faith in ur members. You should make a most broccolied award for rage, your leadership will fit in perfectly.

ur leadership can't lead a good weekend trip with "experienced" clanners and a 50 pull brown sticky stuff retards to me tbh l00l

Hey you meth head the retards at sharkbrew awarded you every win from when you "weren't" open. Please stop being so brain dead and wake up from the human brown sticky stuff your ranks feed you.

didn't u beg sb mods to give you the wins from Impact when they were an lpc? damn Rage is desperate to be good as Imperial 

we are 1-5 against imp unmatched and 1-3 unmatched. These crackheads add an air win and count a random fight in pcl in which we brought 12 new kids and barely lost lmfao

7-1 kiss it, 50v50 champs , #1 matched #1 wild Imperial always win 

Rage #3 

didn't u beg sb mods to give you the wins from Impact when they were an lpc? damn Rage is desperate to be good as Imperial 

7-1 kiss it, 50v50 champs , #1 matched #1 wild Imperial always win 

Rage #3

lmfao nice weekend trip

ur leadership can't lead a good weekend trip with "experienced" clanners and a 50 pull brown sticky stuff retards to me tbh l00l

7-1 and you got your forums hacked, you can't  call anybody broccolied if they have to go to the point of merging with an LPC in hope to keep your dead moral inside your broccolied members alive.

7-1 and you got your forums hacked, you can't  call anybody broccolied if they have to go to the point of merging with an LPC in hope to keep your dead moral inside your broccolied members alive.

rage has never merged with another clan. Can't say the same for imperial / sv