Long Live Rage Ft: Bullying Imperial & CD + Outlasting Impact

Niblet

They actually believe sitting in singles and getting rolled the second they come into multi "outlasting" and a successful trip.

God bless these people. It's Sunday and they need some CHURCH!!

nIqInTQ.gif

Pls show me when we ever went into singles, learn ur map lmao

didn't u beg sb mods to give you the wins from Impact when they were an lpc? damn Rage is desperate to be good as Imperial

7-1 kiss it, 50v50 champs , #1 matched #1 wild Imperial always win

Rage #3

How do you pull less than ruin and claim #1 any thing grats imp on #5 LMAO

They actually believe sitting in singles and getting rolled the second they come into multi "outlasting" and a successful trip.

God bless these people. It's Sunday and they need some CHURCH!!

nIqInTQ.gif

They made rs clients to help retards who don't know where the single line is. I'm sure if you Google hard enough youll find it.

Who am i kidding. LOL

Gz rage

They made rs clients to help retards who don't know where the single line is. I'm sure if you Google hard enough youll find it.

Who am i kidding. LOL

Gz rage

Yeah, you totally didn't rush out from single on our scim push. That multi-combat sign totally didn't disappear and your members totally aren't still bowing us from single lmfao.

You were 10x the rank you are today back when I was in Chaotic v2/3. Just pitiful now.

606bf58554b1f4ac567b6ce78ecf05ae.gif

Yeah, you totally didn't rush out from single on our scim push. That multi-combat sign totally didn't disappear and your members totally aren't still bowing us from single lmfao.

You were 10x the rank you are today back when I was in Chaotic v2/3. Just pitiful now.

606bf58554b1f4ac567b6ce78ecf05ae.gif

Tbh I'm inactive have been for a week (haven't logged on waiting for the house i bought to close) I base my banter on videos I watch. Oh and I'm the same Duval from then I just got older and my banter is better ;)