Long Live Rage Ft: Bullying Imperial & CD + Outlasting Impact

Niblet

@@Whoppa @ @@Niblet @@Duval thoughts? want to sit down and discuss it over some nice ice cold lemonade?

Looks like you took us in one fight, I'll give you that. You will never outlast or outreturn Rage my friend. Now of course you can continue to cry about the mith and addy but we can always discuss that over a matched clan wars prep. Although I doubt that will happen because you guys are scared of our amazing quality

Looks like you took us in one fight, I'll give you that. You will never outlast or outreturn Rage my friend. Now of course you can continue to cry about the mith and addy but we can always discuss that over a matched clan wars prep. Although I doubt that will happen because you guys are scared of our amazing quality

You got bodied by Ruin which u called a low tier mpc, and although im not in imperial (7-1) ring a bell? and you're getting smacked around by a sorta new mpc : Impact, ya ur quantity not quality 

You got bodied by Ruin which u called a low tier mpc, and although im not in imperial (7-1) ring a bell? and you're getting smacked around by a sorta new mpc : Impact, ya ur quantity not quality 

Ruin beat us in a 30V30 on an off day. We have an F2P record of roughly 7-4 against Ruin. And of course you resign urself to propaganda. We are 1-5 against Imperial in preps. 2 of those preps were unmatched opts (29v30 and 47v50) so we are technically 1-3 against them matched. And, if you watched the prep this last Friday our quality is very even.  

Ruin beat us in a 30V30 on an regular day. We have an F2P record of roughly 7-4 against Ruin. And of course you resign urself to propaganda. We are 1-7 against Imperial in preps. 2 of those preps were unmatched opts (29v30 and 47v50 MIN OPTS) so we are technically 1-7 against them matched. And, if you watched the prep this last Friday our quality is not even close.  

fixed dumbass

Hey you meth head the retards at sharkbrew awarded you every win from when you "weren't" open. Please stop being so brain dead and wake up from the human brown sticky stuff your ranks feed you.

What? "weren't" open are you fucking broccolied? We didn't get a single win from when we weren't added lmfao, slush hates u dumb fuck.

Hey you meth head the retards at sharkbrew awarded you every win from when you "weren't" open. Please stop being so brain dead and wake up from the human brown sticky stuff your ranks feed you.

we are 1-5 against imp unmatched and 1-3 unmatched. These crackheads add an air win and count a random fight in pcl in which we brought 12 new kids and barely lost lmfao