What do you think about this alliance?

James

lol at this cronic guy

He slumped EOP and made jonty leave due to his retardation

You auto advanced several RD members (awwh they all left you now and now you're threatening them too)

Get over yourself moron, CP will always be superior to you

Advanced is a stat based requirement only, no time restriction, but you probably knew that seeing as you clearly know everything about EOP right?

How are we threatening them?

Oh and who are you? I can tell our time in the lpc scene is going to be a blast.

Dr+eop alliance activate!

Nobody in cp gets sarcasm,it's fucking insane.

90% of your propaganda topics are based of something I said jokingly. Then you have all your retired ranks post "lol" on it. And nobody in their right mind would waste time ddosing someone as irrelevant as yourself, back to the chicken farms kid.

Btw I'm 21, than you very much!!

Nobody in cp gets sarcasm,it's fucking insane.

90% of your propaganda topics are based of something I said jokingly. Then you have all your retired ranks post "lol" on it. And nobody in their right mind would waste time ddosing someone as irrelevant as yourself, back to the chicken farms kid.

Btw I'm 21, than you very much!!

21 year old virgin*

Sry

You got bullied by CP so you are moving to LPC times to avoid cp

Confirm/deny?

Maybe one day you can try venturing out into the real world, maybe you can do something there which would actually be successful =]

21 year old virgin*

Sry

You got bullied by CP so you are moving to LPC times to avoid cp

Confirm/deny?

I will bet you all of my pubes cp comes with us to lpc times this weekend. They think fi is going out normal times, but they are also coming out LPC.

We aren't avoiding anything, we've just saved the HPC race.

I will bet you all of my pubes cp comes with us to lpc times this weekend. They think fi is going out normal times, but they are also coming out LPC.

We aren't avoiding anything, we've just saved the HPC race.

So instead of fighting your own levels, you are hitting clans with lower pulls?

So you are avoiding, cp

Thanks for the confirmation

Yo you still aren't answering my question, how's it feel being the downfall of EOP?

I mean, even that brown sticky stuffty clan Hazard was beating you LMFAO

So instead of fighting your own levels, you are hitting clans with lower pulls?

So you are avoiding, cp

Thanks for the confirmation

Yo you still aren't answering my question, how's it feel being the downfall of EOP?

I mean, even that brown sticky stuffty clan Hazard was beating you LMFAO

After some convincing (and foe closing of course) Fatality will be making this movement with us, and I'm positive CP will come as well. It needs to be made clear from the get go that the reason we are doing this is not to all go hit mpc clans.. Our focuses will remain the same, if we can fight cp we will fight cp, if we can fight fi we will fight fi. If Cp/fi can hit us they will def. hit us...

If the 3 of us cant hit each other, sure we may crash or hit a mpc, but we are not switching times in attempts to ruin the mpc clans fun. We honestly think we will be adding to the fun.

R we talking about the hazard that spent half of their irl closing video talking about us? Rofl easiest close of eops history.

R we talking about the hazard that spent half of their irl closing video talking about us? Rofl easiest close of eops history.

Hello I am asking you how does it feel to be known as the worst leader of EOP's history? hello?

Can you read?

Hello?

This is beau here interviewing you

Hello I am asking you how does it feel to be known as the worst leader of EOP's history? hello?

Can you read?

Hello?

This is beau here interviewing you

d25Tdb4.png

I like how you're trying to go off the beaten path here cause you got railed in an argument.

d25Tdb4.png

I like how you're trying to go off the beaten path here cause you got railed in an argument.

How did I get railed?

You will lose 15 EOP members moving to LPC times who frankly prefer there trips better.

They may not leave at first, but they will :P.

At the end of the day, you are a 21 year old who's only "achievement" was making EOP the worst at literally everything.

Oh and you got bullied by CP, IN P2P TOO ROFL