would your clans elders leave cc for gp?

akkord

We're the best by far in P2P, we beat you matched in F2P (clearly) and you can't compete without your mains in the wilderness.

You are the best in P2P, yes.

Not by far though.

You're mostly good in P2P when it comes to BIG p2p fights in clan wars, which isnt surprising considering youve always been p2p based.

The reason why youre above everyone else when it comes to P2P sundays is exactly the same... You're P2P based..which means you pull more to sundays (rougly +30 on everyone else) so its not really surprising that you take #1 on sundays...

I would love to see how you guys would do when you pulled ~60 & EOP/CP etc would pull 100 on sundays...i doubt you would do that well then..

its the same for other clans right now.. when it comes to sundays atleast.

You are the best in P2P, yes.

Not by far though.

You're mostly good in P2P when it comes to BIG p2p fights in clan wars, which isnt surprising considering youve always been p2p based.

The reason why youre above everyone else when it comes to P2P sundays is exactly the same... You're P2P based..which means you pull more to sundays (rougly +30 on everyone else) so its not really surprising that you take #1 on sundays...

I would love to see how you guys would do when you pulled ~60 & EOP/CP etc would pull 100 on sundays...i doubt you would do that well then..

its the same for other clans right now.. when it comes to sundays atleast.

The difference is we're good at both servers. Why can't other clans actually man up and do p2p?