ATROCITY 17v17 ft. fallen

Collision

LMFAOOOOOO. Crave the attention of SB. When you team on us and Lost after. GJ. Aswell as you cut the video. These topics are making you guys look bad. Ouch

its cut out cuz he died and we fcken pushed u to 4 wildy and u had 5 left legit stfu fcken broccoli ur 2 leaders fcken smell like fcken curry 

Shouldn't an lpc be pulling more then 17

ye give it time xD

its cut out cuz he died and we fcken pushed u to 4 wildy and u had 5 left legit stfu fcken broccoli ur 2 leaders fcken smell like fcken curry

Pipe down broccoli I came to the trip and you started hiding and hit us with xL and got cleared. I'm all for a rivalry but you're actually cauliflower if you think you're winning.

Pipe down broccoli I came to the trip and you started hiding and hit us with xL and got cleared. I'm all for a rivalry but you're actually cauliflower if you think you're winning.

l00l0l0l0l0l0l the fact u said we teamed with xl l0l00lo0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l no kid we dont team w/ anyone retarrrrdddddddd get ur facts straight please and thank you <3

Lol teles. You aint gonna make it if you're scared to lose 25k.

i dont bring teles to tele out bro i bring them for quick rg

l00l0l0l0l0l0l the fact u said we teamed with xl l0l00lo0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l no kid we dont team w/ anyone retarrrrdddddddd get ur facts straight please and thank you <3

i dont bring teles to tele out bro i bring them for quick rg

But you got cleared + xL why make a topic on sharkbrew trying to stay relevant. When you're losing. That's okay keep up the 2 minute videos maybe someone will believe you're winning

Was fun

Was fun thanks for the fight shame you guys left and didn't want a third fight :/

Legit you cunts always claim to say "we lost bcuz our callers wearn't there" like lmao same excuse every time but yet i see the same people 

LMFAOOOOOO. Crave the attention of SB. When you team on us and Lost after. GJ. Aswell as you cut the video. These topics are making you guys look bad. Ouch

aight nigga u my nigga n brown sticky stuff but my g we didnt team with nobody lol theres nobody to team with wtf u talking about 

this nigga crying cause 2 xl members were sniping them lmfao

But you got cleared + xL why make a topic on sharkbrew trying to stay relevant. When you're losing. That's okay keep up the 2 minute videos maybe someone will believe you're winning

Was fun thanks for the fight shame you guys left and didn't want a third fight :/

feel free to hang urself on a ceiling fan btw bullied u changing ur clan name to Fallen lmfao shtters

hows it feel to lose to edge recruits?? lmfa0

@@Chalu obtw is this blktiger irl? 

36afb19569e0a8f86b3528077552487e.jpeg