Impact vs Purity P2P Pkri's 3-0

Jail`

No you'll just being every soup/fi hpc invite you can get with a mixture of cd mains hugging impact capes sniping them from the back and claim you won fair. Nice 40 man weekend pull. Grats on another topicless weekend!

Gj impact holla at rage for a fair fight in p2p

You seem mad, gz to Impact.

No you'll just being every soup/fi hpc invite you can get with a mixture of cd mains hugging impact capes sniping them from the back and claim you won fair. Nice 40 man weekend pull. Grats on another topicless weekend!

You got me at fair fight LOL

You got me at impact was "good" gz on a 2-13 prep record seems like your following in sd&aao footsteps

ugh I really want to flame but im to lazy to get in a propaganda war with some1 who opened chaotic 15x. Keep on keep on'ing

You got me at impact was "good" gz on a 2-13 prep record seems like your following in sd&aao footsteps

although i hate some aao ranks, Jail is a cool guy. now chaotic closed how many times l0l? you're one brown sticky stuff caller duval, i heard you before and man its aids same for the dumb chink

@@Niblet

Get-Away-From-The-Computer-Funny-Lol-Mem

Who are you lmao

Who are you lmao

pretty sure you're the one that called out Impact for being brown sticky stuff, just smoked your clan with a clean 3-0 in the prep yesterday and cleared u 3-4 times in p2p yesterday too 

pretty sure you're the one that called out Impact for being brown sticky stuff, just smoked your clan with a clean 3-0 in the prep yesterday and cleared u 3-4 times in p2p yesterday too

I havent been active in over 2 months lmao, wait till october till me and my group is back ill be sending yall preps if yalk are still open by then

I havent been active in over 2 months lmao, wait till october till me and my group is back ill be sending yall preps if yalk are still open by then

maybe in game you're not active, but you're active on this forums. seems like its all talk :P