Invictus shoots Guns during SK + CD Marriage Ft. SK/CD/XL/F

Pun

Be happy we're giving your topic views/replies. Grats on first win against SK after 2 weeks of chatting brown sticky stuff though.

we win against sk every day, you ranks are just too brainwashed to see it. BL SKCD

we win against sk every day, you ranks are just too brainwashed to see it. BL SKCD

Ok but you win every day. Although you guys rarely step in the wilderness but Saturday and Sunday mmkaay..

P.s. Don't forget to dislike every video you're featured in. Since you guys get that hurt about it lol

10 ingame btw

Are you on about our CC? Because it's 2;30am here. We're mainly a Dutch/British clan, but you already know that Laka. At the moment it seems like you're just trying to get views and posts to bump this thread lmao. hit me up though when you got a proper come back

Are you on about our CC? Because it's 2;30am here. We're mainly a Dutch/British clan, but you already know that Laka. At the moment it seems like you're just trying to get views and posts to bump this thread lmao. hit me up though when you got a proper come back

nah 10 ingame on your weekend trip. Looks like SK died.

btw do your ranks actually want to set up a prep and not flame like tofus?

nah 10 ingame on your weekend trip. Looks like SK died.

btw do your ranks actually want to set up a prep and not flame like tofus?

You're the ones whom keep declining it. I'm pretty sure it's in one of ours/yours topics. Sort it out with Aaron tomorrow, since we're both GMT players you already know the time

come mpc big boy

we arent aao shedding their skin takes time to build a monument x 

PS WHY DO SK KEEP BRINGING TANKS 'FOR XL' AFTER SUPPOSEDLY CLOSING XL???? REPLY PLS @ @ @@loud, not to take away from ur progress tho u stopped most of ur members teleing and for that i congratulate u