Invictus shoots Guns during SK + CD Marriage Ft. SK/CD/XL/F

Pun

3dtUFCf.jpg

Today Invictus stepped onto the battlefield peaking 45, polishing their scimitars and tailoring their coats ready to hit some Masochists with some Shinobi Style. Needless to say Cabbage Damage was Critically Brain Dead (as per usual), and SK you were irrelevant today but since it was your big day you get a special shoutout for becoming the new bride to CD. Congrats guys!

AACNO1Y.jpg

Nka47rp.png

SHOUTOUTS

Shoutout to all the Invictus Warriors that showed up.

Shoutout to Cabbage Damage, it's great that you finally had the courage to propose to SK, it's very cute (and very irrelevant).

Shoutout to SK, irrelevant, closing time? We don't care if you the bride we still give you the beatdown like Chris Brown on Rihanna. By the way, well done sitting singles all trip, I guess when CD isn't there you are very broken, to be fair Hassan broke your clan. btw teach your clan how to return, was funny sniping all of yours and cabbage damages returners.

Shoutout to XL for beating SK today, was actually funny to watch.

Shoutout to all the mains were out? Literally they were MIA today CHIMP+CD

Shoutout to Fallen, cheers for literally the only clean figth of the day, hurry up and get pray so we have a challenge and hop off SK's vag.

BTW WELCOME TO LPC SCENE CHIMP+CD GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE.

Shoutout to Dave enjoy going to ISIS

To take the fame, you gotta be the fame. - @@Oktay 2016

and as it stands we are obv the fame l0l

Nka47rp.png

Media

Nka47rp.png

Yea XL beat us in a fight today 35vs20? But you 100% didnt lol our trip was pretty much over at that point anyway was 3hours into our trip and we just came out to find your brown sticky stuff clan sniping MPC's.

Yea XL beat us in a fight today 35vs20? But you 100% didnt lol our trip was pretty much over at that point anyway was 3hours into our trip and we just came out to find your brown sticky stuff clan sniping MPC's.

P.S SK and Imperial made @@Dave so mad that yesterday he called us into sharkbrew TS to try buy our leaks loooool

did I mention how easy it was slaying all your mains as well?

Man you should just become a f2p singles clan and pk in edge every day.

did I mention how easy it was slaying all your mains as well?

Man you should just become a f2p singles clan and pk in edge every day.

You say that but look at my last 5 topics in every single one of them theres a video of us chasing you to singles loool, 

We bullied you out of the LPC scene into rage capes/ an mpc snipe team lmfao

You say that but look at my last 5 topics in every single one of them theres a video of us chasing you to singles loool, 

We bullied you out of the LPC scene into rage capes/ an mpc snipe team lmfao

hehe xd

did i mention sk sold themselves to cd for "protection"