Invictus shoots Guns during SK + CD Marriage Ft. SK/CD/XL/F

Pun

You say that but look at my last 5 topics in every single one of them theres a video of us chasing you to singles loool, 

We bullied you out of the LPC scene into rage capes/ an mpc snipe team lmfao

Was it SK who was sniping CD vs Impact run in? Couple people with your capes where sniping Impact's back line for a while during the fight.

They were with CD all day. Would not be surprised one bit.

Can confirm the only time we were with CD is when both clans were laughing at IV and were walking you down to the ditch but I guess you can watch CD's video if you dont believe me ;) CD + SK isnt like Rage and IV we dont need each other :P

U had 20 lvl 60s and u tried sniping a mpc that had 60 ppl.

You could not be more irrelevant

and did I mention, it was ez?

Can confirm the only time we were with CD is when both clans were laughing at IV and were walking you down to the ditch but I guess you can watch CD's video if you dont believe me ;) CD + SK isnt like Rage and IV we dont need each other :P

Ye it isn't like IV and Rage, you guys are fkn married to each other l0000000l

Yea XL beat us in a fight today 35vs20? But you 100% didnt lol our trip was pretty much over at that point anyway was 3hours into our trip and we just came out to find your brown sticky stuff clan sniping MPC's.

P.S SK and Imperial made @@Dave so mad that yesterday he called us into sharkbrew TS to try buy our leaks loooool

wait wuuut?

you ended same time as CD and then got cleared at 13 ports, gz on 9 ingame without CD l0l

You hit Fallen an hour after the LPCs trips were over and some members were walking down from looking for xL. Don't mention us in your topic because we know what happens when you actually fight us.

can confirm u was walkin down from gdz after nice juicy loot from rune wars but it shows on the vid ill let it speak for me thnx for the action though it was fun get pray and lvl up

You hit Fallen an hour after the LPCs trips were over and some members were walking down from looking for xL. Don't mention us in your topic because we know what happens when you actually fight us.

cleared in .1