Invictus shoots Guns during SK + CD Marriage Ft. SK/CD/XL/F

Pun

Nahh half of them 70+ cmb making them mpc.

If you look at their video you dont really see any addy/mith and pretty much no mains. Mpc scene is filled with lvl 90 adamant wearing swagboys. Once the current wave of lpcs train a little my guess is that the lpc scene will be capped around 70 or 75 combat. ( atleast i hope it will)

I dont understand some of you guys, you getting killed and brings a main clan or threatening with "if you knew what other clan i was in you would not mess with me" are you like broccolied? It's lpc vs lpc, dont talk about your mpc gonna hit us, then just stop clanning already just pathetc to be like SK+CD.

Yes i can say that we have lost some times, but we get over it and get back up Again and do it better next time, we dont bring mains or an mpc just because we are salty,

And yes, we were running this sunday trip when we saw SK+CD spamming hi friends to eachother, and then they rushed us with ~40 CD ~25 SK members to our ~25-30 members, why would we stay and fight 2 clans who teamed on us at once? When one of the clans is a MPC, where is your Pride? We could set up good fights with you SK but Sadly you decide to bring cancer to the LPC scene..

I hope that you either stop going out on weekends or u leave CD to MPC fights

I dont understand some of you guys, you getting killed and brings a main clan or threatening with "if you knew what other clan i was in you would not mess with me" are you like broccolied? It's lpc vs lpc, dont talk about your mpc gonna hit us, then just stop clanning already just pathetc to be like SK+CD.

Yes i can say that we have lost some times, but we get over it and get back up Again and do it better next time, we dont bring mains or an mpc just because we are salty,

And yes, we were running this sunday trip when we saw SK+CD spamming hi friends to eachother, and then they rushed us with ~40 CD ~25 SK members to our ~25-30 members, why would we stay and fight 2 clans who teamed on us at once? When one of the clans is a MPC, where is your Pride? We could set up good fights with you SK but Sadly you decide to bring cancer to the LPC scene..

I hope that you either stop going out on weekends or u leave CD to MPC fights

Explain how our levels could attack your brown sticky stuffty level 60s in level 8 wilderness?

Iv pking at mpc times but still call themselfs lpc? Haha good job finally good to see you guys pull only took you 2 weeks =)

MPC times is at 1.30 est on Sunday, we go out at 3.00 PM est, the same time we've been going out for the past 6 months

all i see is you sniping mpc trip, yet your saying welcome to Lpc?

have fun on your honeymoon with SK

Explain how our levels could attack your brown sticky stuffty level 60s in level 8 wilderness?

You could not, but since SK would not stay down there, we decided to go back cuz no point going up when SK is holding your hands,

Yeah i admit we had 1-2 74-77 and u probably had some low 80s that could hit them, but that was all, so we decided to go get a regroup and go back again, then you ended and xL cleared SK and SK ended aswell.