@SF Leadership.

Chalu

oh boy here we have chalu - some random judgement kid who thinks he is relevant. fallen lost a prep to SK bro pipe down

Lmao this broccoli coming from xL trying to flame me. God bless. 50s losing to 60-70s Matched Opts I might add and almost perfecting them First round for being down 20cb I call that a win

Lmao this broccoli coming from xL trying to flame me. God bless. 50s losing to 60-70s Matched Opts I might add and almost perfecting them First round for being down 20cb I call that a win

haha losing something and considering it a win classic judgement mentality that is why they closed in 2 months

haha losing something and considering it a win classic judgement mentality that is why they closed in 2 months

Not a Win in the since of we got the W, but Win that our members for being "Edge recruits" put up a better fight then you do against Imperial.

oh boy here we have chalu - some random judgement kid who thinks he is relevant. fallen lost a prep to SK bro pipe down and stfu

u had 100% experienced clanners and got closed by 80% edge recruits that went for your throat. Slaughter closed because they had no dedication and thought it was smart to rival the #1 lpc and now the #1 mpc

You had your leaderboards leaked 3 different times, once by hittin acting like he was fucking Slushpuppy. Your clan walks around with more mains than CD does, and you're actively telling people that your clan needs to make main accounts in order to compete in the MPC scene.

Your brown sticky stuff clan hasn't closed anyone. The only thing that your clan has even remotely come close to doing is taking steps closer to realizing that you and the rest of your deluded rank structure and elders have so many issues that you brainwash your members into making 300 sharkbrew accounts and saying dumb brown sticky stuff like "nice weekend topic lol" when the last time you won a relevant prep it was a 30v30 vs Imperial & the next 4 preps after that have all been won by... Weird, Imperial.

I don't want to point out the obvious, but making your clan make mains to compete in the wilderness, being about as bad at clan wars as CD is, and getting your leaderboards leaked by a guy who was posing as slushpuppy isn't something to come on here and try to represent.

Stay simple, trying to get too complicated doesn't work well for you.

You had your leaderboards leaked 3 different times, once by hittin acting like he was fucking Slushpuppy. Your clan walks around with more mains than CD does, and you're actively telling people that your clan needs to make main accounts in order to compete in the MPC scene.

Your brown sticky stuff clan hasn't closed anyone. The only thing that your clan has even remotely come close to doing is taking steps closer to realizing that you and the rest of your deluded rank structure and elders have so many issues that you brainwash your members into making 300 sharkbrew accounts and saying dumb brown sticky stuff like "nice weekend topic lol" when the last time you won a relevant prep it was a 30v30 vs Imperial & the next 4 preps after that have all been won by... Weird, Imperial.

I don't want to point out the obvious, but making your clan make mains to compete in the wilderness, being about as bad at clan wars as CD is, and getting your leaderboards leaked by a guy who was posing as slushpuppy isn't something to come on here and try to represent.

Hey cutie. Don't mind me, but I gotta chime in on this long ass post.

Rage

Closed

Slaughter

That is all.

dude u work a 9-5 for min wage and u come on here to post paragraphs (that I don't even read). Rage #1 stay in the shadows

dude u work a 9-5 for min wage and u come on here to post paragraphs (that I don't even read). Rage #1 stay in the shadows

I don't work a 9-5 for minimum wage, so using some dumb insult for not having an excuse makes you look even less intelligent. I suggest you try and at least look into what I do before you make yourself look like an tomato. 

Shape up, pal. I suggest you get back to studying before you fail a class in community college again lmfao.

You're beta as fuck, always below me.