I told you so

Camie

last week CD broke rage in a million pieces and I told you that rage decided to turn into a main clan to compete with pures https://i.gyazo.com/5848deeb3fda3381a8ee85c6a1d5d2a6.png

what a complete dogbrown sticky stuff broken clan lmfao, last time a clan (opiss) waged a main war on CD, they were put in a slumber with 30 pulls lmfao. gl pissers

oh and it´s been one week and still no sign of rage sunday topic l000000000l

cancer main clan rage:

UDL1jQU.png

Op killed cd and imp when they were hyped. Op slumped way after both rivalries. Cd/imp too salty to admit it.

are you ok? Op was reluctant on their hpc invites and after they left we kept the pressure as we always did, and slumped them to not making anymore topics lmfao even their admin admitted it so dont be biased like you always are. And for rage, if they keep bringing mains like they did yesterday, dont cry next weekend when we bring 50 ;)

are you ok? Op was reluctant on their hpc invites and after they left we kept the pressure as we always did, and slumped them to not making anymore topics lmfao even their admin admitted it so dont be biased like you always are. And for rage, if they keep bringing mains like they did yesterday, dont cry next weekend when we bring 50 ;)