Fataliy/[Fi]Couck's Clan Wars Record

Tayyab

nope kyle doesn't post on here anymore lmfao but i try my best. Let it all out buddy :D

Tell him to get a real haircut if you're in contact with the virgin and, most importantly, to sleep.

Ignore everything else I said btw l000l, I understand you don't have counter-arguments to anything cuz 24-6 and photo-1211.png?_r=1457633995 kiss the cup

Tell him to get a real haircut if you're in contact with the virgin and, most importantly, to sleep.

Ignore everything else I said btw l000l, I understand you don't have counter-arguments to anything cuz 24-6 and photo-1211.png?_r=1457633995 kiss the cup

lmfao seems like he has u rattled buddy, you literally flame him even tho u lost a rivalry to his clan LOL

Lol soz @@Erik buddy i took ur #1 p2p matched and it was ez

Stay silent like u were b4 pussy

TLP re-opened once more after those two preps and we smoked you again, in both servers lmfao

How the fuck do you lose 24 out of 30 preps against your RIVAL CLAN l000000000l

TLP re-opened once more after those two preps and we smoked you again, in both servers lmfao

Nice try buddy i had already stopped playin then so ur tellin the wrong guy

Then again u probably had 0 impact on the win anyway lmfao

You do realize in the final 9 months it was like 7-2 in TLP's favour right?

The prep record number is inflated due to TLP actually not being little fucking pussies like fo and giving you preps when we opened and were low as fuck levels. When the tables were turned and we finally had big dick accounts you avoided us as fuck lmfao. Keep holding on to that prep record though mate, that's all you got left, even though it really doesn't mean much ;)

You do realize in the final 9 months it was like 7-2 in TLP's favour right?

The prep record number is inflated due to TLP actually not being little fucking pussies like fo and giving you preps when we opened and were low as fuck levels. When the tables were turned and we finally had big dick accounts you avoided us as fuck lmfao. Keep holding on to that prep record though mate, that's all you got left, even though it really doesn't mean much ;)

U lost a fullout up 7 with big dick accounts lmfao

The tears are real

potato masheryab the emo kid who in 2009 was pretending to be a girl in eop lmfao

One of the most underrated hilarities of pure clanning really was exposing the fake girls and reading the chat logs between them and some other sexually confused broccoli.

One of the most underrated hilarities of pure clanning really was exposing the fake girls and reading the chat logs between them and some other sexually confused broccoli.

potato masheryab pretended to be a girl since the start and people tried making potato masheryab talk in ts and had the excuse of "i dont own a mic" looool! until some1 doxed him and leaked his irl's fucking lil emo kid jajajja