COTM Small Point Change

موني

lmfao cut the cauliflower brown sticky stuff and make a system that is fucking reasonable. 

it's pretty fucking simple.

Best W/L ratio u must participate in X number of preps to be considered a winner

Even if we had that system ur clan wouldn't win COTM. 

All trolling aside, we wont go back unless the entire community wants it back. 

Even if we had that system ur clan wouldn't win COTM. 

All trolling aside, we wont go back unless the entire community wants it back. 

i would make a snide remark about Doom but you were useless in there so it's not like their closing had anything to do with you.

but yeah no1 wants a cauliflower system like the 1 that is in place

i would make a snide remark about Doom but you were useless in there so it's not like their closing had anything to do with you.

but yeah no1 wants a cauliflower system like the 1 that is in place

The feels when i was a rank and we pulled constant 70's for 2-3 months then took elder and pulled 40-50, Ye i had nothing to do with it bud. Your clan is negative in preps against a full aussie clan.

Now besides the banter (which i am winnering btw @Dull) like what I said before we wont go back unless everyone wants us to go back. 

The feels when i was a rank and we pulled constant 70's for 2-3 months then took elder and pulled 40-50, Ye i had nothing to do with it bud. Your clan is negative in preps against a full aussie clan.

Now besides the banter (which i am winnering btw @Dull) like what I said before we wont go back unless everyone wants us to go back. 

if u actually think u had something to do with ur clan pulling high i feel sorry for u. and lmfao the cw table is rigged we are + on ruin in preps rofl

if u actually think u had something to do with ur clan pulling high i feel sorry for u. and lmfao the cw table is rigged we are + on ruin in preps rofl

You're not and you're delusional if you think i had nothing to do with it. Anyways, come to me when you're runner up or something and we'll talk bout changing the system ;P 

• 3 weeks later...