Invictus Saturday F2p Trip FT. SK and Fallen

Pun

3dtUFCf.jpg

Invictus peaked 40 Legends that walked into the wild ready to pump DEDK after we saw their mass at 16 ingame again. They quickly sharpened up though and eventually had a force of 30 that did absolutely nothing, gf anyway, was fun logging in on you  :)

Thank you for the fights Fallen+Imperial, was good having you in the LPC scene once again.  :)

SK recruitment agency presents..

211f165be6c9459fa5f918afc8558a5c.png

Nka47rp.png

SHOUTOUTS 

-The Invictus Legends that showed up today, hungry as always. 

NO EXPLANATION

cf2d94e3d154f54039a41a9c9603f0cb.png

-SK for being brown sticky stuffty as always, I mean, what else do I got to say? Tofu leadership go!

What IV does to Tofu Leadership!

14sEoPC.jpg

-Shoutout to Fallen for the fights, I mean Imperial carried pretty hard. But you guys are alright tbh.

-Shoutout to SK + Fallen 2v1. SK on the urge of insaity and have to cry into Fallen's arms. Cute relationship.

-Special shoutout to Celine Dion.

-Special shoutout to the F2P unit that went P2P and pked a SOTD lol.

HMM VERY EZ OMNOMNONMONMNONM

Smacking SK everytime we met!

giphy.gif

Nka47rp.png

MEDIA

Pun POV

Bowsz POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ccypOcZhyE

Nka47rp.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When's iv gonna move to mpc,they already have the lvls for it bit unfair to be picking on lvl 50s when ur all lvl 70

sk says they're leveling up, they say theyre averaged out at 61 combat last week and are aiming for 70 combat.

We see no need :)

I sniped everyone if I can attack u means u probably shouldn't be in lpc

Iv needs to move up and quit being scared lol... u guys are an mpc fighting lpcs

if 75 cb as the highest of our ml means mpc looks like all mpcs should be hpcs

gz invictus #1 again keep trying fallen and sk train up and recruit ty for action 

don't be a pussy and move up lmao brown sticky stuff clan and I wouldn't say "you guys" when it was only me

but u moved up prematurely and now u pull 40 lol next bv and sf? nty 

dont blame this poor boy its not his fault he had to find action since his mpc got shutdown this weekend, mayb u should come back home to lpc :)

but u moved up prematurely and now u pull 40 lol next bv and sf? nty 

dont blame this poor boy its not his fault he had to find action since his mpc got shutdown this weekend, mayb u should come back home to lpc :)

if 75 cb as the highest of our ml means mpc looks like all mpcs should be hpcs

gz invictus #1 again keep trying fallen and sk train up and recruit ty for action

75 on ur ml not counting the mains u bring and the mpc ACC's u bring

you got fucked by a clan with no overheads and that is 15-20 combat levels under you

Yes I'm  talking bout Fallen. heh

cya imperial u got rekt in lpc and mpc....we will pray 4 u, keep training and mayb 1 day u will compete without ur chimperial masters fallen   :)

75 on ur ml not counting the mains u bring and the mpc ACC's u bring

u got any proof tho? like u said if we're picking on 50s then mains wont be able to do anything l0l come correct next time buddy ty brown sticky stuffter

you got fucked by a clan with no overheads and that is 15-20 combat levels under you

Yes I'm talking bout Fallen. heh

you're welcome for giving you guys fights down 10 opts, keep it up. you won 1 fight today on Corp, I'll give you that, besides that you lost everything. 1v2 was ez

cya imperial u got rekt in lpc and mpc....we will pray 4 u, keep training and mayb 1 day u will compete without ur chimperial masters fallen   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ymf1eDJlM

u got any proof tho? like u said if we're picking on 50s then mains wont be able to do anything l0l come correct next time buddy ty brown sticky stuffter

are u saying there is no such thing as a lvl 50 main? Lmfao brown sticky stuff mpc going out lpc times step up brown sticky stuff clan quit being pussies and fighting lvl 50s

are u saying there is no such thing as a lvl 50 main? Lmfao brown sticky stuff mpc going out lpc times step up brown sticky stuff clan quit being pussies and fighting lvl 50s

you're getting forced to snipe lpcs, gz on getting bullied out of MPC

lvl 50..............................mains......................................l00000000000000000000000000000l ive not heard such stupidity since sk said they could take us on l000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

we dont use tanks unlike fallen or sk nty almost like impact except they have 1 ty thug tank gz invictus #1 lpc gz rage #1 mpc cya fallen cya imperial cya sk cya cd 

damn gz invictus longest standing lpc and still #1 

i liked the bit where we perfected fallen so they asked us to attack 26 hill and they speed dialed imperial to save them l0l didnt help but hey if u guys keep training mayb u will compete someday.....cant say the same for hit [K[ids they will always be last l0l

You're joking right?