30 defence and mains WHAT A FAIL.

inner8gates

Im clan less for about 4 years or more now and i have  been around since 2006. So sad to see what this community has become because of some brown sticky stuffty clans.

Garbage clans like rage, CD, CP resort to a sea of addy and mostly mains to get an upper edge on the clans who were using the proper pure gear which has resulted to pure clanning to come to an end.

Great work guys.

Your not tricking anyone you were to brown sticky stuff to compete on fair grounds and will fail in the end.

Holy brown sticky stuff thank you for this insight no one was aware of this before you brought it to light!

Your another clan who resorted to addy and rune.

I dont care if people know this already.... Im sure everyone who is involved in this community knows i just thought i would remind these terrible clans who resorted to 30 plus defense that your not pure and your brown sticky stuff. 

Your another clan who resorted to addy and rune.

I dont care if people know this already.... Im sure everyone who is involved in this community knows i just thought i would remind these terrible clans who resorted to 30 plus defense that your not pure and your brown sticky stuff. 

I wear addy and multilogg on 18 mains get at me