Invictus Satiating Sunday Treat on LPC and MPC FT. IMPACT/ST/FALLEN/TLH/A

Pun

Then accept preps with 70 combat cap?

new week same brown sticky stuff sk spam pms 50-75 or 50+ cbs, brings mpc accounts and tanks but when prep comes out? ONLY 70 LOL INVICTUS MPC????????????? so dumb lmfao sk brown sticky stuffters stay irrelevant, merge into another clan and u might compete for number 2 

I don't really have a problem with your cb levels. But you guys might run into trouble if Fallen's pull drops. No LPC will fight you matched ops lol. And most LPCs can fight at fog or something without you guys involving much.

Only reason SF/Impact got 70+ levels was with the idea of going MPC (just SF never really got to go MPC).

Usually LPC has been 45-65. It always get pushed to 75 while clans get ready for MPC.

Like I said I don't mind your levels at LPC, but no LPC really wants to get overs and 65+ cb at the moment.

if fallen's pull drops then its just another clan that couldnt last, tbh if clans want to stay in single digits wild then sounds like rip pure scene lol 

to me it just sounds like other lpcs are too lazy to put in effort to compete so they blame levels and act as if its their right to complain as if its possible to train down our cb lvls...............despite us being the longest standing lpc in the scene and uncontested #1 lpc  - we set the standard and others should keep trying to reach it