Invictus Satiating Sunday Treat on LPC and MPC FT. IMPACT/ST/FALLEN/TLH/A

Pun

ye you pushed us in single like 1 fight other then that you kinda got dicked.. like i said watch the vid thanks for the action my dude was fun as hell 

ye was fun af good to see all pure action today seeing as sk wasnt there there were hardly any tanks

Dont let people  into your heads and make you think differently, you know where you're standing , and thats probably the #1 LPC alongside Fallen at the moment.

ty man, good to see you guys in the LPC scene! no mains, no addy, alot of action!

I didn't say anything about fairness or pull, it's your fault you can't recruit and advertise properly about your weekend trips. Don't try to use it as a scapegoat to avoid the fact that your entire clan, regardless of the pull, is at LEAST +10 combats higher than the rest of the field. On top of that, half your clan has overheads.

Your fights against other clans, within a reasonable number of opts (which down 10 is nothing to bitch about, people overcome -10 averages every weekend in every combat bracket) should be easy.

Again, thanks for replying but you're not making any headway with your argument lol.

the head of my dick gonna make its way into ur ass u lil bitch