Invictus Satiating Sunday Treat on LPC and MPC FT. IMPACT/ST/FALLEN/TLH/A

Pun

67 cb average.

SK high council say they about 63, 67-63 = 4 which is -10, can you math?

sk is irrelevant sorry dont mind them

tlh's is ~55

fallen's is ~55

SK didn't even show up this weekend so I don't know why you even added them onto the list, you're an tomato.

xL didn't pull more than 10 so go ahead and cross them off, as well.

I can do math, 67 is 12 higher than 55, which means my initial statement was indeed correct. You literally justified my statement on your own, way to go dingas.

No wonder @@Syracuse left your clan, lmfao.

tlh's is ~55

fallen's is ~55

SK didn't even show up this weekend so I don't know why you even added them onto the list, you're an tomato.

I can do math, 67 is 12 higher than 55, which means my initial statement was indeed correct. You literally justified my statement on your own, way to go dingas.

once again, we fought fallen down 12, 13 counting "Padres" in our cape sniping me the whole time. How is +13 not fair when we average 67 CB? lol

tlh's is ~55

fallen's is ~55

we fight clans down 12 (and win) and we do not back off any 2v1's, we don't bring anyone above 75 combat. our avg def lvl is 2.09 and avg.

we cannot untrain our cmbs but we ask clans to fight in clan wars giving them +ops and overs off. 

we hope other clans will train up and get more guys with 43 prayer soon.

we mentioned SK since its our rival, they didnt last long since they cancelled their trip today.

you hate us cuz u aint us.

ty for bump btw

once again, we fought fallen down 12, 13 counting "Padres" in our cape sniping me the whole time. How is +13 not fair when we average 67 CB? lol

I didn't say anything about fairness or pull, it's your fault you can't recruit and advertise properly about your weekend trips. Don't try to use it as a scapegoat to avoid the fact that your entire clan, regardless of the pull, is at LEAST +10 combats higher than the rest of the field. On top of that, half your clan has overheads.

Your fights against other clans, within a reasonable number of opts (which down 10 is nothing to bitch about, people overcome -10 averages every weekend in every combat bracket) should be easy.

Again, thanks for replying but you're not making any headway with your argument lol.

P.S: Atrocity is roughly the same combat average as Fallen, so just another reason to show that people in Invictus, at least this @@Pun guy is indeed an tomato.

Hmm, if you call Fallen a 55 clan, when they literally all multilog on mpcs / bring imp. I think you mistaken. I think you dumb. HEHE CX

tlh's is ~55

fallen's is ~55

ya which is why we take fights down opts........but guaranteed we bring less 75+ mpc accs than most lpcs too

besides it's not like we decide all fights should be vs lower cbs we cant train down, other lpcs should train up which is what theyre doing, happy for more action and a growing lpc scene 

ty for responding to my points buddy 

I didn't say anything about fairness or pull, it's your fault you can't recruit and advertise properly about your weekend trips. Don't try to use it as a scapegoat to avoid the fact that your entire clan, regardless of the pull, is at LEAST +10 combats higher than the rest of the field. On top of that, half your clan has overheads.

Your fights against other clans, within a reasonable number of opts (which down 10 is nothing to bitch about, people overcome -10 averages every weekend in every combat bracket) should be easy.

Again, thanks for replying but you're not making any headway with your argument lol.

it's not my fault other LPC's don't train up either, 43+ Prayer and 50/60 attack is where most of our levels come from due to more P2P pking we've been doing. So how is it our fault we encourage our members to train and get pray?