Invictus Satiating Sunday Treat on LPC and MPC FT. IMPACT/ST/FALLEN/TLH/A

Pun

I didn't say anything about fairness or pull, it's your fault you can't recruit and advertise properly about your weekend trips. Don't try to use it as a scapegoat to avoid the fact that your entire clan, regardless of the pull, is at LEAST +10 combats higher than the rest of the field. On top of that, half your clan has overheads.

Your fights against other clans, within a reasonable number of opts (which down 10 is nothing to bitch about, people overcome -10 averages every weekend in every combat bracket) should be easy.

Again, thanks for replying but you're not making any headway with your argument lol.

you sound like a party pooper don't be mad cuz you guys had a brown sticky stuff trip just say congratz to the #1LPC and move on better luck next week heard you got merked by tlh todaay l0l 

you sound like a party pooper don't be mad cuz you guys had a brown sticky stuff trip just say congratz to the #1LPC and move on better luck next week heard you got merked by tlh todaay l0l 

You don't even know what clan I'm in, way to make yourself look like an tomato.

"To Atrocity for coming out and giving TLH action."

damn, sounds like a lot of flame there, huh?

You asked when they were mentioned, I answered your question.

Where is the foreign language in that?

I didn't say anything about fairness or pull, it's your fault you can't recruit and advertise properly about your weekend trips. Don't try to use it as a scapegoat to avoid the fact that your entire clan, regardless of the pull, is at LEAST +10 combats higher than the rest of the field. On top of that, half your clan has overheads.

Your fights against other clans, within a reasonable number of opts (which down 10 is nothing to bitch about, people overcome -10 averages every weekend in every combat bracket) should be easy.

Again, thanks for replying but you're not making any headway with your argument lol.

But but but, we fought Impact today and they are like 15 lvls higher than us and we won, What is your opinion about that?

You don't even know what clan I'm in, way to make yourself look like an tomato.

You asked when they were mentioned, I answered your question.

Where is the foreign language in that?

right, sorry for giving them props, I'll just stop doing that then..

we both know that's not what happened lol

watch the vid to be enlightened, likewise if u disagree we will look thru ur aftermath topic for the proof.........o w8

dont make this into anything bigger than it is, which is a couple of good fights :) ty for action 

if u call impact forcing you to singles ea fight clearing them then ok grats lol

ye you pushed us in single like 1 fight other then that you kinda got dicked.. like i said watch the vid thanks for the action my dude was fun as hell