I GOT TBR TO ADMIT IT WAHAHA

Break

cf68f2c2f7.png

you're kidding, right? you all had mains to begin with but decided one day you needed more and tried to out-main an ex-main clan..

yh and u decided to try and bring more lmfao shine my dick tomato

l0l we only anti ragged. but they decided to get even more. fucking brainwashed ruin kid lmfao

l0l we only anti ragged. but they decided to get even more. fucking brainwashed ruin kid lmfao

yh when someone brings half their pull in mains and attacks another clan's pures with said mains... they'll bring more mains idk what u tomatos think was gna happen lmfao

ur brainwashed. Im not gonna say anything more lmfao

quote if brown sticky stuff irl

just like walrus pillow with nothing more to say deviants wins again bless this moron with brain cells

yes I agree impact closed and CD is nothing but mains 

yes i agree impact closed and op is nothing but dead mains who bring neitz helms to f2p lmfao

df9668a337.jpg

lmao op/rage cleared again

90ca629a26.png

37bf710d32.png

just like walrus pillow with nothing more to say deviants wins again bless this moron with brain cells

yes i agree impact closed and op is nothing but dead mains who bring neitz helms to f2p lmfao

df9668a337.jpg

lmao op/rage cleared again

90ca629a26.png

37bf710d32.png

ef53949db3f7208c799fe2f3f105b088.pngc3b3f9576c8f700b2876f4f76c08fbb6.png Could point out even more, but CBFed, also thanks for confirming you team with a main clan.

ef53949db3f7208c799fe2f3f105b088.pngc3b3f9576c8f700b2876f4f76c08fbb6.png Could point out even more, but CBFed, also thanks for confirming you team with a main clan.

oh lord now a main clan is tryna flame for 3 anti-rag mains with ruin capes lmfao you just srsly have NOTHING left to say tomato l00000000000000000000000l just stop pls before you embarrass your brown sticky stuff clan even more lmfao omds

:^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

oh lord now a main clan is tryna flame for 3 anti-rag mains with ruin capes lmfao you just srsly have NOTHING left to say tomato l00000000000000000000000l

:^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

Join Olympus-rs.com for a pure clan that doesn't bring any mains whatsoever :)

you arent in rage stop trying to "outlast" us again L0000000L

WAHAHAHA REMEMBER WHEN RUIN PULLED 12 AND TRIED TO HAVE A PK TRIP BUT WAS ON A LEASH BY OLYMPUS, YEAH... WE DID THAT, AND IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN IF YOU KEEP PIPING UP. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAHAHAHA REMEMBER WHEN RUIN PULLED 12 AND TRIED TO HAVE A PK TRIP BUT WAS ON A LEASH BY OLYMPUS, YEAH... WE DID THAT, AND IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN IF YOU KEEP PIPING UP. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nope i dont remember coz i was in impact pulling 70 and killing op

p.s. ty for the rune sets lol the fights were so ez

I come on sharkbrew just to flame retards too but this is a bit much for even me. You've made yourself look like a tool. You've made OP look like even worse than they already did. (gz on that btw didnt think it was possible) Congratulations you played yourself.

I come on sharkbrew just to flame retards too but this is a bit much for even me. You've made yourself look like a tool. You've made OP look like even worse than they already did. (gz on that btw didnt think it was possible) Congratulations you played yourself.

You have no room to talk l0l and cd doesn't either, just look at this

123abb5fad583dae71c96ef2f8e672ec.png

The only thing I'm saying is they shouldn't use a dead member of theirs as propaganda to pull to a runescape pk trip. and they are getting booty hurt </3.

Not saying what one person called for the clan to spam that was right in any way, but why use it as propaganda when you're just going to pull 40 mains and 40 level 50s the next day?

think you mean sd because rd was an hpc clan lol

farmer is a main through and through doesnt even know about any other clans besides op lmfao

WAHAHA SORRY BOTH brown sticky stuffTY MAIN CLANS WHO THINK THEY HAD AN "IMPACT" HAHAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE? BECAUSE UR CLANS ALWAYS CLOSE LOL