I GOT TBR TO ADMIT IT WAHAHA

Break

Just wanted you to confirm it was your hostmark flaming one of our members. You did exactly what i wanted you to do. Goodjob.

nice try wahaha more like you're trying to cover up the fact that I baited you hard and got you to admit to bringing 80 invites

So fucking pathetic

So fucking pathetic

bless these tomato op members...

Disgusting that you are flaming a dead member like grow the fuck up honestly

idk why you think you're better, you're using a dead member as flame and bait which is more pathetic imo.

I'm not the one using a dead member as propaganda to pull more to weekend trips???

123abb5fad583dae71c96ef2f8e672ec.png

Elaborate please

bless these tomato op members... you're yourself running around on a main asking why cd is ruining the scene? did rage/op not try and out-main and attack cd with tons of mains first and start this cancer brown sticky stuff lmfao??

wait... you're saying Rage started with the mains? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Disgusting that you are flaming a dead member like grow the fuck up honestly

wait... you're saying Rage started with the mains? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dd u not take like 20 mains and hit cd making them bring even more the next weekend and the cycle just continued over the last month????

dumbass.

No you guys just got dicked so hard that you didn't understand, maybe I'll say it again for you. I WAS THE DRIVER, see. it's funny because Villager died in a hit n run and so did you when Olympus hit you guys at corp and you ran :) Maybe you can stop being a braindead hick and stop being such a PC SJW Ugly vegan bundle of twigsgot

alright kid you're fucking done can't wait to see what mommy has to say about this

dd u not take like 20 mains and hit cd making them bring even more the next weekend and the cycle just continued over the last month????

dumbass.

You sound so fuckign cauliflower, why is CD bringing mains in the first place, that should be the arguement, you fucking autistic ruin broccoli

You lot take this brown sticky stuff so serious lool saddos man

cf68f2c2f7.png

You sound so fuckign cauliflower, why is CD bringing mains in the first place, that should be the arguement, you fucking autistic ruin broccoli

you're kidding, right? you all had mains to begin with but decided one day you needed more and tried to out-main an ex-main clan..

cd always had tons of mains wuu2? stop sucking their dick..

yh and u decided to try and bring more lmfao shine my dick tomato