Predictions

Sith-

My predictions:

Fi - will remain #1 since they will outpull the competetion

Cp - will struggle fighting with fi, since their pull will drop to ~35 instead of ~50 without lpc invites. still stronger than the lpc's and eop tho.

EOP - still in their slump, pulling avg ~25-30 to weekends, will struggle to compete with cp & fi so will be mostly hitting lpc's.

Zu - ZLUMP. wont be able to get the 40 pulls they have been having last few weeks. With the cp invites gone they will pull low 20s again. slump will become worse then now. will be forced to team with LT or join in with CP. 

Z - looks like they are in a lil slump atm, idk what to say

LT- probably same as last few weeks, might pull abit lower without hpc members.

Dr - will continue like this

Supremacy - growing every week, will get ahead of the competetion.

A - probably the same, might team with Z since both pull pretty low atm.

CV - not much to say about massers, theyll just mass up ~50-60 again and still have brown sticky stuffty trips

Bv - will close into dr soon.

N - havent been relevant since they opened, dont see this changing

R - havent been relevant since they opened, dont see this changing.

Current clan order:

Fi

CP

Cv (due to outnumbering everyone by 30)

EOP

S

Dr/LT/Zu

A/Z

N/R/Bv

My predictions:

Fi - will remain #1 since they will outpull the competetion

Cp - will struggle fighting with fi, since their pull will drop to ~35 instead of ~50 without lpc invites. still stronger than the lpc's and eop tho.

EOP - still in their slump, pulling avg ~25-30 to weekends, will struggle to compete with cp & fi so will be mostly hitting lpc's.

Zu - ZLUMP. wont be able to get the 40 pulls they have been having last few weeks. With the cp invites gone they will pull low 20s again. slump will become worse then now. will be forced to team with LT or join in with CP. 

Z - looks like they are in a lil slump atm, idk what to say

LT- probably same as last few weeks, might pull abit lower without hpc members.

Dr - will continue like this

Supremacy - growing every week, will get ahead of the competetion.

A - probably the same, might team with Z since both pull pretty low atm.

CV - not much to say about massers, theyll just mass up ~50-60 again and still have brown sticky stuffty trips

Bv - will close into dr soon.

N - havent been relevant since they opened, dont see this changing

R - havent been relevant since they opened, dont see this changing.

Current clan order:

Fi

CP

Cv (due to outnumbering everyone by 30)

EOP

S

Dr/LT/Zu

A/Z

N/R/Bv

You're clueless, stop letting your silly hatred sway your thoughts

Nevermind the bullbrown sticky stuff you said about Zu - after winning your first fight against us, outnumbering us by 5/6/7, in like a month and a half - but Cv 3rd?? AND over Eop? LOL! we've been beating them almost 20 down... you're just a complete bandwagoner and hating on Eop for no reason just because everyone else does it. They'd completely brown sticky stuff on any of the 'Lpcs' bar Zu and maybe Cv. They'd beat you but i wouldn't say brown sticky stuff on you ;) hehe

You're clueless, stop letting your silly hatred sway your thoughts

Nevermind the bullbrown sticky stuff you said about Zu - after winning your first fight against us, outnumbering us by 5/6/7, in like a month and a half - but Cv 3rd?? AND over Eop? LOL! we've been beating them almost 20 down... you're just a complete bandwagoner and hating on Eop for no reason just because everyone else does it. They'd completely brown sticky stuff on any of the 'Lpcs' bar Zu and maybe Cv. They'd beat you but i wouldn't say brown sticky stuff on you ;) hehe

im not hating on any1, im stating my opinion

dont be so butt hurt

as i said, Cv is just 3 cuz they pull 60s

EOP has been pulling 25s last few weeks, they cant win 25vs60

you been pulling 35 with ~15 cp invites. you only beat cv once, when like lt, dr and remedy were also sniping cv.. 

just stating facs and forming my opinion

im not hating on any1, im stating my opinion

dont be so butt hurt

as i said, Cv is just 3 cuz they pull 60s

EOP has been pulling 25s last few weeks

you been pulling 35 with ~15 cp invites

just stating facs and forming my opinion

Zu is the only clan you flamed, plus it was the longest opinion you wrote hehe. Cv isn't #3... and so what if they're higher up because of their pull, do u expect them to just drop members and start fighting matched????? Are you dumb???

and ye i'm just gonna ignore the 2nd last line of text, spastic

Zu is the only clan you flamed, plus it was the longest opinion you wrote hehe. Cv isn't #3... and so what if they're higher up because of their pull, do u expect them to just drop members and start fighting matched????? Are you dumb???

this isnt a matched clan order spastic

this is for the wilderness, i doubt with the fact you've lost alot of cp you're going to be fighting cv 1v1

usually supremacy don't fight us and everyone else is a tier below us so i think we'll be fighting cv (who we'll comfortably beat) the whole time unless eop wants to hit us

unless supremacy pull like, say... 7 or more than eop i couldnt see them being able to compete with eop because of their lvls

depending on eop's pull i think we could take them - hopefully they don't start the "go multi" spams while hitting us in single lol

not sure if the thing about dr having no multi clanners now is true so i'd like to see how many went to eop/stayed with eop, vice versa - that will dictate how well dr will do and how well eop will do

fi will probs be beating cp for the most part

dr/lt/s/zu will be fighting it out evenly

not sure about bv, ascent or nemesis, ascent didnt go out last week because of a holiday or something, ive not seen bv in a while and i think nemesis will probs close

zenith will close

idk